Not being able to post in the OT

oldshadow

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sent PM to mod on posting not being able to post in the OT anymore but just found out you must have 300 post count to post there so this is a never mind. This was something new as I posted there before but the rules have changed. I had to put it here as the mods mail box is now full.

Yes the rules have changed. You now require 300 posts and 6months time on the site to access the OT sub forum.

So you are not that far off sir.

I am unable to post in the OT as well. Just wondering if someone can let me know why. Thank you in advance.

I am unable to post in the OT as well. Just wondering if someone can let me know why. Thank you in advance.

Some people say it works after logging out and logging back in. I'm sure you've already tried that though..:redface:

Some people say it works after logging out and logging back in. I'm sure you've already tried that though..:redface:

Yeah that wasn't working for me. Ended up clearing my browser cache, and that let me start posting. Thanks.

I wish I could still post in the OT, I see that Admins don't answer PM's and are quite childish in their discretion.

Yea here comes the ban but who gives a shit, the OT is the only worthwhile sub-forum on this site other than an occasional readable thread in the Mayberry.

Peace.

I'm having the same problem, I've been here 11 months and have just over 300 poasts but can post in OT

Back