• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not a Fan of Anthony Joshua's Smiling at Klitschko Like a Goof Immediately After the Stoppage...

It's photoshopped. I was able to find the original (source) photo before it was modified.
lbhvYiq.jpg

Shopped version
C-q0HX3XgAEjvAE.jpg

Different angle
CCHQUHK.jpg

ThE NECK striationss d eidkdmdmdnnddjsjdbdjejdbebdbjjdjejdbrnrndnx e dnkxrnr c 4 dndkdrnr ddnrn

People still complaining about this shit?

Even if you ignore that it was in the heat of the moment, it was pretty mild in terms of dickishness in pro boxing.

Wlad has seen far worse from his own brother, I'm sure he got over it pretty quickly.

did this a couple days ago. it was pretty fun. Shavers is one of the nicest men alive

2222.jpg

I'm going to have to see more of Anthony Joshua before I can really develop an informed opinion about him. He is a very promising undefeated boxer at heavyweight, and now he holds some sort of belt. Who can follow these days?

I don't like that bullshit smilling bit he did after he pulverized Wladmir Klitschko though. Poor sport, goofy in my opinion. My rule of thumb: don't do that. Have some grace

Remember this: Tyson Fury is the heavyweight champion. Not Joshua. Not Klitschko. Fury won this distinction about a year ago when he beat the previous champion - who was Wladmir Klitschko. You don't win the championship by beating the guy the champion already beat for the belt. That's like stealing from a guy who was already robbed.

Then again, I guess the WBO/IBF/WBA/whatever has their own agendas and their own rules.

Hey, it was an excellent heavyweight fight. Kind of rarity it seems like these days, when it was once the norm. Klitschko fought valiantly and Joshua proved quite the fighter.

Perhaps down the road Joshua can challenge Fury for the ultimate crown, or maybe he will fight American titlist Deontay Wilder.

Good stuff.
OH SHIT, THE KID SMILED WHILE STARING DOWN AT THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS LIFE. IN AN ADRENALINE RUSH HE WAS DROPPED IN TOO!
GTFO!
I really smh it when haters tryhard to nitpick.
AJ is one of the nicest most goody goody two shoes world champion boxers I have ever seen and it's not even close. BUT LETS CALL HIM OUT ON A SMILE! SUCH AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE THAT ONE, INIT?

OH SHIT, THE KID SMILED WHILE STARING DOWN AT THE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENT OF HIS LIFE. IN AN ADRENALINE RUSH HE WAS DROPPED IN TOO!
GTFO!
I really smh it when haters tryhard to nitpick.
AJ is one of the nicest most goody goody two shoes world champion boxers I have ever seen and it's not even close. BUT LETS CALL HIM OUT ON A SMILE! SUCH AN ANGEL IN DISGUISE THAT ONE, INIT?
What the fuck are you talking about and why in block caps? Are you saying if you beat wlad you'd walk off as if you were going to the shops? No son. He made the beginnings of a great legacy.

What the fuck are you talking about and why in block caps? Are you saying if you beat wlad you'd walk off as if you were going to the shops? No son. He made the beginnings of a great legacy.
sunfish.. what are you talkign about? I'm on AJ's side here!
I'd jump around more than Adonis did against Bad Chad by reflex to boost

sunfish.. what are you talkign about? I'm on AJ's side here!
I'd jump around more than Adonis did against Bad Chad by reflex to boost
Your post implied the opposite but if you meant that I retract that.

People still complaining about this shit?

Even if you ignore that it was in the heat of the moment, it was pretty mild in terms of dickishness in pro boxing.

Wlad has seen far worse from his own brother, I'm sure he got over it pretty quickly.

And people are still overreacting to someone saying they're not a fan of mocking a beaten opponent.

Your post implied the opposite but if you meant that I retract that.
Read it again... I was being sarcastic. Look at the one i replied to which is tge op where he's blowing out of proportio. The fact the kid smiled.

OP is sactually retarded for that. How about all the shit that Ali talked before, during, and after fights. TS needs to get head out his ass.

Back