Elections North Carolina Election - Election Fraud

No. The only thing I cared about was adding to the Senate Majority.

Once that was over, I could care less what was going on in other races that didn't matter to me.

Voter Fraud is never cool but keep thinking that I think it's cool since talking down to people and acting like complete assholes is what you liberals do here. <MaryseShutIt>

It's not really about a certain race or district though. Actually cheating by the campaign itself is very, very rare, and ought to be deeply disturbing to anyone who cares about our democracy from any political position.

I can think of few things that are more anti american than election fraud.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm.... "Show hidden content by skold, franklinstower".....

....nah. <13>

lmao what a fucking baby

Seriously. I've never blocked anyone on the forum, even if i disagree with them because i'm not a baby who has to live in an echo chamber. I guarantee you that glen is a very sad person in real life.

So by that logic Hillary was the one actually colluding with Russia.
I knew it all alone. :p
Mueller can now confirm Hillary met with a Russian agent during the 2016 election.
ap_debate_final_handshake_ps_160926_16x9_608.jpg

Seriously. I've never blocked anyone on the forum, even if i disagree with them because i'm not a baby who has to live in an echo chamber. I guarantee you that glen is a very sad person in real life.

My bet is he's a 49 year old avid professional wrestling watcher. What's your over under on layers of cheeto dust covering his overalls?

Flush 'em out, charge 'em with every single count. Thankfully this kind of thing is rare. I don't think there were enough instances to swap the results, but they may need a new election to protect the integrity.

Intentionally fucking with elections or corrupting elected officials should be punishable by death. Should be on par with treason.

Flush 'em out, charge 'em with every single count. Thankfully this kind of thing is rare. I don't think there were enough instances to swap the results, but they may need a new election to protect the integrity.
drain the swamp ass!

Odds that anyone involved in this gets anywhere near the 8 years the resident non-citizen got for voting?

Odds that anyone involved in this gets anywhere near the 8 years the resident non-citizen got for voting?
That one consultant with a prior for fraud might, actually.

If the thing that I read was true, that Republicans had people go to elderly Democrat voters homes to "collect their ballots" which ended up missing and then the GOP ended up winning by like 900 votes, than this should be the biggest story in the US right now. And heads should roll.

So many of these Trump sycophants are really bereft of character and integrity, but I think Glen might have jumped to the top. A shameless hypocrite who provides nothing but apathy and stupidity in equal measure. But it's the blocking that is the worst.

Any person with a shred of integrity should not care about what party performs a fraudulent election. Nail them to the fucking walls, regardless of affiliation.

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever, in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else, where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent. If I could not go to heaven but with a party, I would not go there at all." --Thomas Jefferson to Francis Hopkinson, 1789. ME 7:300
Glen is the biggest Nancy in the War Room. He get his ass handed to him and then he puts that poster on ignore.
Typical of the Trump era Republican. Talk shit and then when they get called out either cry or take their ball home.
I am older than most, I remember when conservatives were not Nancy Boys.

Glen is the biggest Nancy in the War Room. He get his ass handed to him and then he puts that poster on ignore.
Typical of the Trump era Republican. Talk shit and then when they get called out either cry or take their ball home.
I am older than most, I remember when conservatives were not Nancy Boys.

To be fair, they've been Nancy boys since the Reagan era, technically. haha.

Back