Norman Parke: "I want Khabib next. No one's rag-dolling me"

He has the right attitude. People criticised him for calling out Sanchez, well now he's calling out Nurmagomedov.

Classy response from Khabib.

Khabib's sambo is too good for Norman atm. Maybe in the future he can make it competitive but right now he's got no chance against the russian.

I like ya Norman, but I think Tibau wins a decision tomorrow night. Though I hope I'm wrong. And if you do win, you should get the winner of Ferguson/Yancy. Or Josh Thomson. Or reset up the Masvidal fight.

chris-pratt-gif-2.gif

Khabib vs Parke falls to the same category for me than Tibau-Parke. 15 minute break from the PPV.

He doesn't have great judo. I couldn't find any evidence of the facts the UFC were using.

He isn't even a dan grade with the national governing body, if he is one then it's with one of the shitty organisations.

He has excellent tdd, maybe that is the extent of his great Judo?

He didn't even deserve the Masvidal fight tbh, though rescheduling it with him coming off of a win over Tibau would make sense.

I've watched all Norman's fights and honestly don't know what he's good at, I'm not sure he beats Tibau.

Can't stand Norman, he doesn't come to fight yet he taunts the shit out of fighters at the weigh ins.

He has the right attitude. People criticised him for calling out Sanchez, well now he's calling out Nurmagomedov.

I like more Kabib's answer.

Much respect to both of them!

One of the most improved fighters i have watched in the UFC. he has come a long way in a short time. He isn't in the same league but i don't think he is claiming to be since it was characterized as a warm-up fight before Petis. He just is confident he could make a fight out of it. Good for him for thinking big.

Can't stand Norman, he doesn't come to fight yet he taunts the shit out of fighters at the weigh ins.
??

That is the one thing he absolutely does do

He is one of the more aggressive guys in the UFC even when getting hit a lot.

Classy yet alpha response from Khabib.
This is what I like about the sport

Back