Nong-O vs Ramazanov at Lumpinee Stadium (7:30am ET) - One at Lumpinee Fridays

The commentary was horrible.
So fucking bland now. It's like 90% Dragon and 10% *some other guy* talking.

I can't believe they robbed us of @Mike Schiavello commentating a freaking Lumpinee card. Would had brought so much more excitement to the broadcast.

Great fights, but I had to turn the volume down.

I can't believe they robbed us of @Mike Schiavello commentating a freaking Lumpinee card. Would had brought so much more excitement to the broadcast.

He definetely would have hyped up Lumpinee stadium

It's bullshit. Mike was one of the best things about k-1, and arguably the best thing about one.

And super bias and so obvious when they're trying to hype a fighter.

Suppose they could've had him for the 1st card, but think it's also fine they had the new guy from the beginning. Would be too much travel for Schiavello to do all the events they do now.

so next week therse is Kulabdam vs Sangmanee 2?

Suppose they could've had him for the 1st card, but think it's also fine they had the new guy from the beginning. Would be too much travel for Schiavello to do all the events they do now.
Travel wouldn't be a problem. He's always done that. He is not part of the Prime events as well. He's vocally not happy about this go check his social media.

Back