• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - November, 2017

My book doesn't offer coach of the year, does yours? If so what are the odds on Stevens?
Wait, you think Brad Stevens is the front runner when the Celtics were the number one seed last year? How about Stan Van Gundy

Wait, you think Brad Stevens is the front runner when the Celtics were the number one seed last year? How about Stan Van Gundy

I think so, just ahead of Stan Van Gundy. They lost Hayward arguably their best player, have the best record in the league, only 4 returning players from last year, have best defensive rating in the league and one of the worst offensive rating at the same time. 14 game winning streak. Winning with lots of young guys and when Hayward went down, no one expected this although season is still young. That's why I'm curious to see what the odds between him and Stan Van Gundy would be at this point of the season.

I think so, just ahead of Stan Van Gundy. They lost Hayward arguably their best player, have the best record in the league, only 4 returning players from last year, have best defensive rating in the league and one of the worst offensive rating at the same time. 14 game winning streak. Winning with lots of young guys and when Hayward went down, no one expected this although season is still young. That's why I'm curious to see what the odds between him and Stan Van Gundy would be at this point of the season.
i very strongly disagree. yeah ok they lost Gordon to injury but they added Kyrie. and again, in theory, they cant get better than last year. Detroit is playing phenomenal this year when they were one of the worst teams last season

i very strongly disagree. yeah ok they lost Gordon to injury but they added Kyrie. and again, in theory, they cant get better than last year. Detroit is playing phenomenal this year when they were one of the worst teams last season

any nfl leans?

in hoping to lb cleveland if jax scores first

any nfl leans?

in hoping to lb cleveland if jax scores first
Only looked into the early games so far:

Ravens -2.5 for 1.1u
Rams ML for 1u
Chiefs -10 for 0.5u

I'll tag you if i play anything in the afternoon games

any reason why the spread on vikings has moved from -2.5 to -1?

Love the Bears and Redskins today guys.

Prob both get blown out.

NFL bets.

2 team teaser to win 1u. Eagles +1 and Jags -1.5.

1 game teaser to win 1u. Texans/Cards. Cards +9.5 and under 45 points. Really fading Tom Savage who has been terrible. Should be a lot of running with backup and a third string in for the Cardinals.

Going to do some livebetting too.

Only looked into the early games so far:

Ravens -2.5 for 1.1u
Rams ML for 1u
Chiefs -10 for 0.5u

I'll tag you if i play anything in the afternoon games

andy reid off the bye. hope to live bet the chiefs as well

If you can get the Vikings at plus money I’d prob bite. The Rams are missing two key cornerbacks now

If the Bills start Tyrod Taylor this week, the Bills will be my pick of the week. No questions asked

If you can get the Vikings at plus money I’d prob bite. The Rams are missing two key cornerbacks now

nice call, wish i wouldve caught this in-game.

impossible to keep up with injuries of other games when you are hedging and free-rolling the ones you already have going, this after doing 50 rounds of boxing and mma the day before

i was so done i didnt even bother with the werdum fight

nice call, wish i wouldve caught this in-game.

impossible to keep up with injuries of other games when you are hedging and free-rolling the ones you already have going, this after doing 50 rounds of boxing and mma the day before

i was so done i didnt even bother with the werdum fight
I fell asleep during the comain lol.

Lakers/Bulls u210 for 2u

Back