Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL week 1 thoughts

Raiders +1
Redskins +3 +105 *kinda love this line*
Chargers +7
Vikings -3

I really like these lines

Just smashed that SD +7 line. That's a mistake by the books imo. Even when KC wins they aren't a team built to blow people out. Wasn't even looking at week 1 lines yet but saw your post and had to hit this. Great find man.

Just smashed that SD +7 line. That's a mistake by the books imo. Even when KC wins they aren't a team built to blow people out. Wasn't even looking at week 1 lines yet but saw your post and had to hit this. Great find man.
my thoughts exactly. the chargers are a pretty decent team when they are healthy, too. if they can do a halfway decent job of stopping the run, it should hit easily

MLB plays:

Twins
Mets
Dodgers

if @EzFlyer would be okay with it, maybe i can make a thread about it? i feel like a lot of people may have missed it

sorry, late to conversation, what? like setting up a fantasy football league in this section? and like using the thread in here to be the message board with your league..? is that what you guys are talking about? or am i way off

if that's all accurate, i think maybe better off using the league's own chat system/message board, rather than have people sift thru fantasy football stuff specific to one league when they wanna talk about bets hehe

....or if you just meant general fantasy football talk, that's totally fine here, lol

sorry, late to conversation, what? like setting up a fantasy football league in this section? and like using the thread in here to be the message board with your league..? is that what you guys are talking about? or am i way off

if that's all accurate, i think maybe better off using the league's own chat system/message board, rather than have people sift thru fantasy football stuff specific to one league when they wanna talk about bets hehe

....or if you just meant general fantasy football talk, that's totally fine here, lol
He meant something similar to the Draft Kings thread. Hes trying to start a league with people from this section, and wants to see who is interested in joining.

What JB said. Just a thread to advertise a fantasy football league for sherdog members. A one time thing to get people to sign up and see if anyone is interested. League would be on yahoo or wherever

Maybe ask in here first, see what kind of reception you get.. ?

Anyone down to play fantasy football, sherdog thread only? Let's put a small buy in just so we know people who are joining are serious. Either like this post if you're interested or PM me

Edit @EzFlyer the only reason I was suggesting a thread is bc I feel like the non MMA thread doesn't get too much traffic

Last edited:
If you're dead serious about making money on footy you know who to call and no I'm not talking about Ghostbusters!
I'm killing it, you name it Div 3 to Premier League squeezing all the +eV juice which at the end of the day equates to cold hard cash. No league is safe from the wrath of my prodigous capping skills. Sounds cheesy as hell but I do understand self promotion is part of the handicapping game. I truly believe I'm in the 1% of top sports bettors in the world.
Truth be told, NBA is my forte but footy is close 2nd and I wouldn't be surprised if my bets move lines in the leagues with lower limits (realtalk)

- Barry

Barry what are ur thoughts on Man U vs hull city this weekend? I may go hard on Man U but I need an experts opinion first

no baseball lines stick out today. all favorites seem to be a bit too high for me. last time i thought that to myself, dogs were barking. idk, prob no play except on the dodgers

lol @ me being the only person down for a fantasy league. Didn't we have a decent amount of NFL fans here last year? Where has @Jae Gibbz been?

no baseball lines stick out today. all favorites seem to be a bit too high for me. last time i thought that to myself, dogs were barking. idk, prob no play except on the dodgers

I'm pretty big on the Nats tonight. First 5 innings, -1.5. Steep juice but love the pitching matchup.

lol @ me being the only person down for a fantasy league. Didn't we have a decent amount of NFL fans here last year? Where has @Jae Gibbz been?

I'm already in 5 and invest way too much time and $ in them. Generally I profit overall monetarily, but I seriously can't join another league. It gets to the point where you both have and are playing against almost every guy in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back