Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V7, ROUND 1 VOTING THREAD

• You have 6 votes total. You can change your votes. Choose your 6 favorite shoops.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love them all but oh my!

s8x89pr.jpg

This is my top pick!

Fekkin Paulo's Broken Heart!

LMAFOA!

Should have changed Budweiser to Buttweiser tho!

someone do something funny with this
nate-diaz-taunts-leon-edwards-of-jamaica-in-their-welterweight-fight-picture-id1323272325

that's all i got for a quicky.

mEinN5i.jpg

Great job by all of the contestants. Thanks @bigwaverider for putting this together and to @Dillydilly for the prize money. There a a couple of absolute gems in this round.:D

Thank you my brother. Glad you were able to fit in the booth and vote.
kqZL2iE.gif

Lots of quality shoops! It will be tough to narrow it down to just 5.

You get 6 votes. I originally had it at 5 then changed it to 6. Did it say "5 votes" somewhere?

If Conor can vote, so can you
gQt2YOz.jpg

very nice brah. blended well.

Classic.

Yes, I heard Conor is now sporting @Jackonfire's hairstyle.

Untitled-1c18680136d8248e6.jpg

ConorOnFire

Luckily you have 6 :p

That would make a great IN gif.

This is fighter bashing

oh knock it off bro. I know you are entitled to your opinion but you have been coming into shoop related threads lately saying this same thing many times. It's getting to be a bit troll like.

that's all i got for a quicky.

mEinN5i.jpg

Thank you my brother. Glad you were able to fit in the booth and vote.
kqZL2iE.gif

You get 6 votes. I originally had it at 5 then changed it to 6. Did it say "5 votes" somewhere?

very nice brah. blended well.

ConorOnFire

oh knock it off bro. I know you are entitled to your opinion but you have been coming into shoop related threads lately saying this same thing many times. It's getting to be a bit troll like.

you've got a lot to learn

I saw a flash of red. Pushing one's red panty night in a ditch sounds like a Conor maneuver honestly. lol

I too saw the flash of red. :D Looks like she fell and wasn't pushed.
As you are a GIF master I defer to your expert eyes. Dude is doing something with that arm! Another 1-2 second before and everything would be clear, I like filling in context lol. Either way a future classic and another bump for the thread baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you are a GIF master I defer to your expert eyes. Dude is doing something with that arm! Another 1-2 second before and everything would be clear, I like filling in context lol. Either way a future classic and another bump for the thread baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I slowed it down to 2 seconds per frame. It looks like she just fell. It appears they were holding hands. At full speed it does kinda look like he could have pushed her, but when you frame-by-frame it, it seems she just fell. Unless maybe someone we cant see actually pushed her.

YL04G8G.gif

I slowed it down to 2 seconds per frame. It looks like she just fell. It appears they were holding hands. At full speed it does kinda look like he could have pushed her, but when you frame-by-frame it, it seems she just fell. Unless maybe someone we cant see actually pushed her.

YL04G8G.gif

Oh right your super powers. I'm now going with they were dancing and he half assed the twirl, which is why his other arm was kinda out but she had fully committed and was smiling until about half way down.

YL04G8G.gif
You should be careful with this gif,
i have heard that ,
RED & YELLOW CARDS
are walking around !

( Friendly , LoL )

Oh right your super powers. I'm now going with they were dancing and he half assed the twirl, which is why his other arm was kinda out but she had fully committed and was smiling until about half way down.

That sounds like a reasonable explanation Sherlock. :D
sherlock-jpg.861449

You should be careful with this gif,
i have heard that ,
RED & YELLOW CARDS
are walking around !

( Friendly , LoL )

Wait.. are you saying they are carding people for posting that gif?

Attachments

• sherlock.jpg
    sherlock.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 54
Back