• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v6 Sign Up and Trash Talking Thread

Entry submitted

Fooking over-achieverz. :oops:
tenor.gif

Those eggs are like the competition, they smell funny and they're gonna get eaten like eggs and stuff

Trash talking 101 right there mate
By asking you if you layed those eggs kind of implies that you're a chicken. Well assuming those are chicken eggs.

So basically I called you a chicken without realizing it.

This is some high level smack talk.

Entry submitted, pending Big Dub's approval. I have my usual goal of "not finishing last" in mind.

It's all about the goals. Shoot for the stars bro. you can do eet!!

If I had time I would try do something around JDS clearly being on the juice again and the biggest gain from PEDs is his epic moustache.

So.... just pencil me in for last place.

Epic 'stache for shiz.
EWqGWDlXkAA7ct3.jpg

Those eggs are like the competition, they smell funny and they're gonna get eaten like eggs and stuff

Trash talking 101 right there mate

High level trash talk.

By asking you if you layed those eggs kind of implies that you're a chicken. Well assuming those are chicken eggs. So basically I called you a chicken without realizing it. This is some high level smack talk.

Off the Richter scale comeback.

This could have won the competition.

How dare you talk about my mother!

I think Michael Chiesa did it better.

Not going to lie, that hurt bro.

Haha
200w.gif

@bigwaverider I can't do this app upload shit.

did you watch the newest video i sent you yesterday from my phone?

Back