Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V10 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD (UFC 302 & 303)

Please sign me up, @Arqueto

<goldie>

You got it buddy, you're contestant 13. Good luck in the contest

200w.gif

Though I was watching UFC since it began... (Attending 14 & 17 live~) I came onto teh dog shortly after Conor grabbed everyone's attention. In fact it was in Conor's defense that I stopped lurking & signed oop to let my voice be heard to people badmouthing brother Mac

To me, there had been a lul in entertainment value at teh time, & I loved how "the Irish Diaz" (as I called him) spiced thingz oop. So I really got behind him. As a result, a lot of my first shoops were of mac. here'z another :p

Fb0ujpl.jpg

I learned to pick better focus quality backgroundz later apparently. <lol>

Last edited:
4V7fm4O.gif

Much later in me shooping game... playing with a program Brother Rider turned me onto called Morpheus.

You take a still, & then put 2 dots where you want the picture to trac towards. For a whole section, you gotta put many sets of dots. Just a bit of fun. Morpheus has a limit on image size and so I got disinterested in it, but still good fun.

A "static shoop" that I put into motion with morpheus.

kxmCllN.gif

This is a "Redhawk" art that I shooped. "The Red Hawk effect" is what morpheus is emulating. Most of this motion was a part of the original art piece, but I used morpheus to blend some of the motion effect with my shooped images.

CZmY4Bi.gif

Following is my favorite RedHawk art shoop, but I didn't add any extra effect. I just got creative with opacity & a ton of blending with Mike's face & got lucky that it worked.

REIujth.gif

Last edited:
Back