Non baddest wrestlers of all time

tangata motu'a

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So who were top guys, but could not fight? Let's keep it to full time stars. Not guys like Arquette or Dennis Rodman, or jobbers like James Ellsworth. You had to be a guy who got some sort of legit push.

Shawn Michaels is the first that comes to mind

Last edited:
Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, 123 Kid never looked tough

Taz is the perfect candidate for this thread

Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, 123 Kid never looked tough

Taz is the perfect candidate for this thread
I edited my post. I didn't really mean that looked tough (though an interesting topic itself). I just meant any top guys

Not going to bash Punk for doing what most people would never attempt even if he got smoked.

Antonio Inoki ...

... obviously just kidding. Goldberg.

Shawn Michaels is 0 for life in any fucking real fight.

adam-cole-696x392.jpg

Not going to bash Punk for doing what most people would never attempt even if he got smoked.

I will because Punk loves bashing the wwe and shitting on wrestling. The guy was insane to think he could compete in the UFC...it's lunacy not bravery on his part.

Didn't sting get beat up to the point of crying by dick murdoch?....or was it buzz Sawyer?

Hogan
Sid
Possibly Trips

what? Aside from Sid attacking Arn Anderson with a squeegee the guys you listed are massive. Even if they weren’t badass for their size they could rip most of the population in half based on all being over 250lbs.

I’ve never heard anything about Hogan or HHH in real fights.

For the big guys at least we know Batista looks terrible in a real fight based on his MMA fight.

Ray Mysterio was legit like 5”2 or 5”3. As athletic as he was the guy was child size. Couldn’t imagine him winning too many fights. Adam Cole though, no doubt CM punk would beat that guy

I came here to post Shawn Michaels, got beat to it.

Scott hall has been described as a complete coward and pussy too.

Hogan beat up an old Verne Gagne, lol. Bret Hart in his book said, Hogan and David Schultz would challenged each other for fun and Hogan would beat him.

Back