• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nogueira fought Zuluzinho???

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was shocked to discover this video. I'm quite sure I saw the original event, but have no memory of this!

Yes. Right after he got zulu'd by Fedor

Nogueira was a fucking badass.

Can't blame you for forgetting that one. It came and went. That was his first round opponent in the OWGP. Mirko smashed Minowa at the same event.

And here's the legendary bout with Fedor:

I showed one of my friends this fight when he was drunk and he was horrified that someone tried to kill Fat Albert.

Weird as it sounds, people were a little scared of Zuluzinho until Fedor dispatched him. He was a massive dude that knocked out just about everyone against him other than the time he fell out of the ring. Then people realized he wasn't as durable as he seemed, tapping to Fedor's strikes and Nog's armbar, and then I think Butterbean too actually.

Pride, where they just let them bang bro

Nogueira was a fucking badass.

Yes, Minowaman is a fucking badass.

CrazyDirectKronosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I miss freak show fights

I miss freak show fights
Same. Given how MMA has evolved, I want to see MWs and WWs versus giants like Sumo wrestlers and Bob Sapp types.

Imagine Bisping vs a modern Sapp. Would be nuts.

Same. Given how MMA has evolved, I want to see MWs and WWs versus giants like Sumo wrestlers and Bob Sapp types.

Imagine Bisping vs a modern Sapp. Would be nuts.
Oh fuck yeah!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back