NOGI shorts

lunchbox88

White Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the NOGI shorts are true to size or not? I noticed they are all on pre-order, does anyone know when they will be available.

nogi usa yes
nogi brasil go up a size, if I'm not mistaken.

If you are between a size on ours I would say go down.

Example we have 28-30-32-34-36-38-40

If you are a 33 go with 32, or if you are a 35 go with our 34. They are fairly loose fittign due to the stretch poly material that we use. Best shit eva

They arrive at the beginning of the year but pre sales are already going nuts.

hmmmmm, presales.

<pulls out the pen, um keyboard and mouse> I'm ready to go boys!

i'd say the nogi shorts run a tad big.i got a 30 they are a little loose on me so im gonna go with 28s.

Don't be picking on the skinny Chris... I mean weight classes remember?

That's coming from a guy who cut to 155 from 190? Haha. I'm like 6'1 165-170 as opposed to most of the superheavies that frequent this board.

I was 206 8weeks before 154.3 but it was an accident

hah.that's obscene.you're a scientist.

It's either that or you lived on the toilet for like 8 weeks.

KzFactoryRumina said:
That's coming from a guy who cut to 155 from 190? Haha. I'm like 6'1 165-170 as opposed to most of the superheavies that frequent this board.

What? You aren't anywhere near SHW...

I think he was referring to guys like you Phenom

He made it sound like he was a SHW with "I'm like 6'1 165-170 as opposed to most of the superheavies that frequent this board." I dunno, guess it was the way I read it, but it still sounds like he is a 170 SHW, lol.

Is there a super super heavyweight class? What's sad is that If I wasn't fat I'd just be a HW.

Well I am down to 255 but my waist size is still between a 42 and 44 :(. I seriously hate having such wide hips, looking for bigger size clothing has always been a bitch, but I will continue finding it for all of us SHW's! Yarghhh

Back