• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nobody ever beats anybody

StonedLemur

Chief of Sherbro Island
@plutonium
Reaction score
So I have been reading threads/comments for the last few days, and I have come to the conclusion that if you go on a long run you beat a bunch of nobodies.

And if you make it to the title and win...the champ was already sliding.

Translation....you never actually beat anybody.

And while im at it, I think we can all agree that cherry picking is bullshit, unless of course its your guy doing it...SMFH.

I think he is just referring to the built in excuses and shade people throw at someone to explain why they were wrong about any given fight prediction.

Kinda.

Tony goes on a 12 fight win streak...he was not only not good but he beat nobody while doing it.

And I read a comment saying that if Topuria actually beat Volk it would only be because Volk is slipping....not because someone "could" be better.

Kinda.

Tony goes on a 12 fight win streak...he was not only not good but he beat nobody while doing it.

And I read a comment saying that if Topuria actually beat Volk it would only be because Volk is slipping....not because someone "could" be better.
You can do that to anyone's career if you got enough hate in your heart.

Kinda.

"Tony was never any good and this losing streak proves he had nothing for khabib"
{<BJPeen}
It's like groundhog day with how often this dumb statement is made. And many others.

"Tony was never any good and this losing streak proves he had nothing for khabib"
{<BJPeen}
It's like groundhog day with how often this dumb statement is made. And many others.

You get what I'm saying sir.

I think he is just referring to the built in excuses and shade people throw at someone to explain why they were wrong about any given fight prediction.
Im just rambling like always big guy.

I guess it's just that time of the night, lol.

f55b3879121b10c050f322280b002d47.gif

So I have been reading threads/comments for the last few days, and I have come to the conclusion that if you go on a long run you beat a bunch of nobodies.

And if you make it to the title and win...the champ was already sliding.

Translation....you never actually beat anybody.

And while im at it, I think we can all agree that cherry picking is bullshit, unless of course its your guy doing it...SMFH.
It's just how it is... gone are the days where beating top 10 fighters itself was an accomplishment.

Back