Noam Chomsky: Trump is a Distraction

Sorry brah. If you can't or won't read...you're not worth my time.

Can you tell me how he is sticking up for the middle class if he's passing expiring tax cuts for them and not for the wealthy in the first place?

How is that analogy not apt? Explain yourself instead of being another braindead sheep.

It seems you are the braindead sheep if you really need me to explain that paying for something is the opposite of being robbed.

Do you also walk out of restaurants without paying the bill because you think it is a form robbery?

Can you tell me now how Trump isn't serving the elites by passing tax cuts for the middle class that expire in the first place?

I mean, you're the one who's got nothing. You've avoided my question from the first post.
By passing tax cuts for the middle class and removing tax loopholes for the rich. Did I mention the Dem states that are suing over the limiting of the rich's deductions? Did I mention that?

"New York and three other states filed a lawsuit in Manhattan Tuesday to block a national cap on state and local tax deductions that was included in last year's federal tax law.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood said that the limitation in the federal law deliberately targeted New York and other Democratic states and interfered with the states' sovereign tax authority. The federal tax policy enacted this year limited the state and local tax deductions to $10,000.
The federal rules facing challenge would prohibit New York taxpayers from deducting their state and local taxes — SALT — from federal their federal taxes above $10,000. Cuomo said the fallout could be that New York taxpayers in some regions could see a roughly 30 percent increase in property taxes.

An analyst for the Tax Foundation, a tax-policy nonprofit organization in Washington, D.C., characterized the lawsuit as "meritless" and noted that since the federal tax plan applies to all states it is constitutionally valid.

"The SALT cap disproportionately impacts high-tax people in high-tax states, but that is not a constitutional violation," said John Bishop-Henchman, a legal analyst for the Tax Foundation, in a tweet posted Tuesday afternoon. "Even if Republicans 'targeted' New York, that's really an equal protection claim, which the lawsuit does not make," he added."

By passing tax cuts for the middle class and removing tax loopholes for the rich. Did I mention the Dem states that are suing over the limiting of the rich's deductions? Did I mention that?

"New York and three other states filed a lawsuit in Manhattan Tuesday to block a national cap on state and local tax deductions that was included in last year's federal tax law.

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and state Attorney General Barbara D. Underwood said that the limitation in the federal law deliberately targeted New York and other Democratic states and interfered with the states' sovereign tax authority. The federal tax policy enacted this year limited the state and local tax deductions to $10,000.
The federal rules facing challenge would prohibit New York taxpayers from deducting their state and local taxes — SALT — from federal their federal taxes above $10,000. Cuomo said the fallout could be that New York taxpayers in some regions could see a roughly 30 percent increase in property taxes.

An analyst for the Tax Foundation, a tax-policy nonprofit organization in Washington, D.C., characterized the lawsuit as "meritless" and noted that since the federal tax plan applies to all states it is constitutionally valid.

"The SALT cap disproportionately impacts high-tax people in high-tax states, but that is not a constitutional violation," said John Bishop-Henchman, a legal analyst for the Tax Foundation, in a tweet posted Tuesday afternoon. "Even if Republicans 'targeted' New York, that's really an equal protection claim, which the lawsuit does not make," he added."

But the tax cuts expire??

Lol, Trump not being a member of the Elite.
He is from Old Money, Fred Trump, owned politicians. The company Trump ran prior to becoming president has been around since the 1910's. Deficit Loving Donny is the text book definition of Elite.

What's your point? Where have I said I didn't agree to the 2nd amendment?

Don't assume things it makes you look dumb.
The Second Amendment has been pointless since the 1850s or even earlier. The original intention of the Second Amendment was so the people could have parity with the government to overthrow them if they become tyrannical. It had absolutely nothing to do with letting Americans own infinity guns and ammo, not to mention they had no idea how firearm technology would advance even just a few decades once the document was finalized.

There is no parity since the advent of machine guns, tanks, and planes. It is an utterly pointless and childish fantasy for gun nuts.

The whole constitution and it's ammendments needs to be reworked for the modern age, but that won't happen because lawyers and politicians like to cling to the out dated and vague document written by slave owners to justify their own misbehavior.

Yeah, I still stand by that.

The whole constitution needs a rework, not just the second.

It is pointless in the modern era, but it doesn't mean I think people shouldn't have guns.

Why would a supposed advocate of the middle class pass tax cuts on them that expire but not on the rich?
I've just shown you tax increases on the rich.......

images

Yeah, I still stand by that.

The whole constitution needs a rework, not just the second.

It is pointless in the modern era, but it doesn't mean I think people shouldn't have guns.
While we're doing that, less government and lower taxes for everyone would be nice...

While we're doing that, less government and lower taxes for everyone would be nice...

We don't need less government, we need a more efficient government.

Taxes can and should go down on 50% of Americans and the 20% that benefit the most from the US government should pay for it.

Yeah, but why are the middle class tax cuts temporary?
The only thing that is not temporary are the corporate tax rates. They stay, and it's a good thing for everyone.

We don't need less government, we need a more efficient government.

Taxes can and should go down on 50% of Americans and the 20% that benefit the most from the US government should pay for it.
Why are you going after the welfare folks like that?

Calm down, JK..

The only thing that is not temporary are the corporate tax rates. They stay, and it's a good thing for everyone.

No it doesn't.

Corporate taxes were already low and accounted for just 11% of the revenue. Lowering them 15% more is going to make that revenue even less.

Who is going to make up the difference?

Back