Noah Inhofer Where are they now? All episodes uploaded to Youtube today.

Neitzsche

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you don't have Fight Pass, might want to check these out, they've all been uploaded to Youtube.

Bobby Southworth, Luke Cummo, Din Thomas, Shonnie Carter, Noah Inhofer, Tait Fletcher.

I loved those. Can't wait to see more. These are great for older fans. I only wish they (some) were longer.

At least he stayed with that girl.

If he hadn't , he'd be one of the stupidest people walking earth.

Thanks, as one of the comment said "cant wait for a Junie episode"..

Last I heard of that guy, he was in some serious trouble in Thailand.

Thanks for sharing
The dude was weird but I dont wish him bad things and that does not sounds good for him...

I like these kind of things.
Wonder what TJ Grant is up to...dude was savage when we dropped to lightweight.

Remember he was lined up for a title shot. Sucks he got that concussion.

Thanks for sharing
The dude was weird but I dont wish him bad things and that does not sounds good for him...

lets just say he was in fear of his life.

don't know what ever happened with that. Hopefully he's ok.

Looking at it now that noah guy would have never made it big so probably did the right thing. Seems like he is doing well so good for him.

I really wish they would clarify why she thought he cheated on him. There seems to be more than meets the eye. Same thing happened on the latest season of TUF, but Dana sent the guy home to "save" his relationship. Just sounds like clingy, needy b****s.

What was funny to me is the guys I was least interested in had the best segments.

I was most excited for Din Thomas and Shonie and Din ended up being boring and annoying, and Shonie just kind of depressing.

I really wish they would clarify why she thought he cheated on him. There seems to be more than meets the eye. Same thing happened on the latest season of TUF, but Dana sent the guy home to "save" his relationship. Just sounds like clingy, needy b****s.

Right! IMO if a chick is pretty much asking you to throw away the biggest opportunity to come home instead of waiting for a few weeks for you to get back, then she is not the right one for you.

"If he can't make a phone call, he's gonna leave." lol Dana on Noah

Cool they still ended up together in the end though.

Dana was a jackass for treating Noah like that. You don't tell a grown man he can't make a phone call to a loved one, even prisons don't do that. Then Dana talked down on Noah's relationship because it was only 6 months in. So what? People meet and get married in that length of time all the time. Noah shouldn't have left though, he should have just walked to a pay phone and let them deal with it how they want.

Tait and Noah both seem pretty happy with their lot in life, good for them. Luke Cummo? That was an altogether much more bleak story. Hope he catches a break.

I also never understood why they delivered Noah that letter, telling him the news, but wouldn't let him respond - that always seemed a bit iffy to me. Guess he made the right decision, though.

Back