NO2 and tendonitis

freeski

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of NO2 or any nitric oxide products contributing to tendonitis?

Well I was on No2 while I had a bad RC, n i was diagnosed with rc tendonitis. I kept taking NO2 for awhile though. But why do u ask?

I had some really acute tendonitis in my rotator cuff about 6 months ago (I was not on NO2 at the time). It required a cortisone shot and 2 months of physical therapy. I just recently returned from 2 months backpacking in Europe with a heavy pack that slightly aggravated my shoulder. I took a week off after the trip to rest my shoulder then hit the gym to do the routine I was doing in physical therapy. In addition to this I started taking NO2. Since then my condition has worsened. This is my second day w/o NO2. I am hoping this will alleviate some of the problem.

I don't see the correlation between blood circulation and tendonitis. Tendonitis is usually a condition that comes from improper technique and overuse of the tendons, or calcium deposits and at-times bone spurs. However, since it is an inflammatory condition the increased blood-flow could tentatively be making it more painful I imagine.

hmm now that you mention it i got tendonitis in the wrist when i was on NO2 from playing god of war on ps2. I doubt it related but strange coincidence.

Back