NO-Xplode Or Black Powder

superpump

+1

Superpump 250 is great stuff. The Blueberry ICE flavor is darn tasty to!. Just be careful to only use one scoop the first few workouts if you dont know how your body reacts to stimulants.

All that crap is a waste of money. I can't believe how many people buy that crap there is no substitute for a good diet and proper weight training notice I said proper I can't believe how many people I see in the gym with their No explode and other crap and have no idea what their doing. The only supplements I take and recommend are a good whey protein and multi vitamin combine with a good clean diet and workout program.

While I agree with you to a degree, suppliments definately do have a place in weight lifting.

For beginners, there is absolutely no need to use anything but Whey Protein and a good multi (like you said). However, intermediate to advanced lifters may benefit from things like creatine, thermogenics etc.

Though the results are definately not the same as those touted by Muscletech, BSN, RPN etc, it gives you an edge when used in conjunction with proper diet/training/rest.

BSN is getting sued because someone tihnks there is an imaginary chemical in it. I take it because sometimes I'm too tired and it gives me a nice boost of energy. I like NO Xplode but don't take it daily.

I guess I failed at sarcasm.

**crawls back into lurking mode**

Bry

Back