• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No way any Fighter outside of his own Camp sides with Conor

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
IF and a huge IF he ever does make it back to fight in the UFC, he is going to be hated by every fighter in the locker room outside his own camp

Isn't he already hated by the majority of fighters?

Nate is in his side lol, you guys seems don't have friends or brothers

Nate acting like he wouldn't have put Artem in check the first moment he saw him after the shit talk. Okay Nathan, we buleev you.

<YeahOKJen>

Only a flaming asshole would defend that fucking joker in this situation.

That speaks to their character though. Any reasonable person knows how fucked up this is. I almost have to believe his defenders are just trolling. Or at least I really hope that’s the case.

Only a flaming asshole would defend that fucking joker in this situation.

That speaks to their character though. Any reasonable person knows how fucked up this is. I almost have to believe his defenders are just trolling. Or at least I really hope that’s the case.

snowflake

IF and a huge IF he ever does make it back to fight in the UFC, he is going to be hated by every fighter in the locker room outside his own camp
you think him breaking a window and some guy getting glass in his eye is going to stop conor from fighting? come on man. this is nothing. He'll be eating bfast in his penthouse tomorrow morning and his lawyers will handle the rest.

Nate is Conors bitch at this point. Vicariously living through Conor. Guy has basically retired unless Conor chooses to fight him.

Team Diaz is with Colin.

Back