No UFC this weekend. How do you feel about this?

FrankBoringAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

Sup man haven't seen you around much.

I got my bike back together yesterday fresh forks, new rocker arms, and fresh engine oil. I have my certified degenerate Sherdog decal on the mask. I shall be shredding singles this weekend.

View attachment 984692

Salute the troooooops

<RomeroSalute>

Not to derail the thread, but what is your opinion on those Chinese enduros that go for around $1600. I was thinking of getting one. I'm 43 and never had a bike before. I know how to ride a bike and am also mechanically inclined enough to spruce it up a bit, but I don't want anything that is going to rip my dick off. These are around 250cc and for where I live it seems it would be perfect for putzing around town and hitting some trails.

61rQekBOM9L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

But there is UFC on this weekend...

Diablo 4 Launch is also next week.... So as far as I'm concerned there is a two week break

Not to derail the thread, but what is your opinion on those Chinese enduros that go for around $1600. I was thinking of getting one. I'm 43 and never had a bike before. I know how to ride a bike and am also mechanically inclined enough to spruce it up a bit, but I don't want anything that is going to rip my dick off. These are around 250cc and for where I live it seems it would be perfect for putzing around town and hitting some trails.

61rQekBOM9L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Im sorry but China????

<DisgustingHHH>

Japanese for budget and reliability

European for hand-built quality and gut-ripping joy

The third Emilienanko brother is fighting today finally making his MMA debut check worldwide.

Lot's of other MMA this weekend to Feed the Need!

<Fedor23>

Back