No UFC card this weekend! Post your reaction!

Do you wish there was a card this weekend

• Total voters
We get endless cards anyway!

In the meantime, go practice a hobby or skill, nerd out, work out, get blown by a hooker, chase a 23 foot shark in a speedboat, etc.

200.gif

I always enjoy watching the fights sunday morning, doesnt matter who's fighting

They've conditioned me to expect a card every weekend and now they cut off the supply of octagon violence? What am I supposed to do, watch some underbush league cans give each other CTE?
<Oku01>

perfect timing it's my girlfriends sisters Bday party on Saturday and their mom is in town.

I have no reaction cause these cards (for most part) or so watered down that even the co-main event would be a pre-lim opener of TV part of ppv.

I like math ,percentages and pie charts. I could live with A MINIMAL decrease in cards if it meant the average card would be ,honestly, an acceptable menu. I'm not talking "stacked cards" or anything like - just a simple business model of a main event , a real co- main and some sort of a small handful of ranked fighters or 1 or 2 fights of some relevance sprinkled amongst a fight card that has 11-12 fights.
That's reasonable and they still have a plethora of talent to make it happen while cutting down cards , again ,in a minimal way.

Jambalaya Festival all weekend. Spend $45 in carnie games to win your kid a damn goldfish

Thank fucking God! I miss the days when we were excited that we went from 3 cards a year to 5, and then got pissed that they would screw us by hiking the prices up from $19.99 to a ridiculous $29.99.

I'll probably sill make a pbp thread just for the hell of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back