No UFC 155 Gracie Breakdown?

Bolshevik***

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i would have liked to see them do a breakdown of okami-belcher and lauzon-miller.

Just take a picture of a blanket on the ground, that's all you need to know about Okami-Belcher.

And they can't do Lauzon-Miller because the coolest move was the leglock attempt, which is a low-class move according to GJJ.

Just take a picture of a blanket on the ground, that's all you need to know about Okami-Belcher.

And they can't do Lauzon-Miller because the coolest move was the leglock attempt, which an low-class move according to GJJ.

snob bastards :(

Jim Miller fight was bloody wasn't that pretty at all. Lauzon was throwing out submission attempts though. I didn't see the Okami fight but it was Unanimous decision.

i would have liked to see them do a breakdown of okami-belcher and lauzon-miller.

I'll do it for you and spare you and them 15 minutes:

sheep_counting.gif

"And they can't do Lauzon-Miller because the coolest move was the leglock attempt, which is a low-class move according to GJJ."

Well, if you actually understood what was happening, then you would know that the best move was the elevator sweep to back mount, and then to a triangle choke.

The leg-lock was the least interesting submission attempt. Also, Royler Gracie routinely went for the achilles lock on both MMA, and grappling competition, and so have both of Rorion's sons.

But yeah, being a leg-lock obsessive usually goes hand in hand with being a poor positional grappler. That's the only compliant, and an important one. There's higher percentage techniques to focus on.

And they can't do Lauzon-Miller because the coolest move was the leglock attempt, which is a low-class move according to GJJ.

Then why did they do a breakdown of Palhares/Belcher?

"And they can't do Lauzon-Miller because the coolest move was the leglock attempt, which is a low-class move according to GJJ."

Well, if you actually understood what was happening, then you would know that the best move was the elevator sweep to back mount, and then to a triangle choke.

The leg-lock was the least interesting submission attempt. Also, Royler Gracie routinely went for the achilles lock on both MMA, and grappling competition, and so have both of Rorion's sons.

But yeah, being a leg-lock obsessive usually goes hand in hand with being a poor positional grappler. That's the only compliant, and an important one. There's higher percentage techniques to focus on.

It's called having an opinion.

I'll do it for you and spare you and them 15 minutes:

sheep_counting.gif

Agreed, I was hoping for Belcher to do better but after seeing how easy Okami was smothering him. :icon_cry2

"It's called having an opinion."

Your opinion needs to be backed up, or you're just noise in the human shuffle.

An opinion always needs to be justified.

"It's called having an opinion."

Your opinion needs to be backed up, or you're just noise in the human shuffle.

An opinion always needs to be justified.

The Dude is disappointed in you.

TheDude.jpg

Back