• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Tweets

Tweets that clutter the screen from celebrities who know nothing of MMA is completely unnecessary. Hope this is a permanent thing

I need to know Ja Rules opinion on these fights TS!

I remember watching the Tony Justin event (first event during Pandemic if not including Lee Oliviera) and seeing the tweets pop up, I was like "wtf is with this?"

Quite refreshing to just watch fights without being pestered with tweets on the screen every 2 sec. Hopefully they keep it up.

They are still occasionally showing them, but definitely less than they used to.
I can only imagine how triggered yous get when Trevor Whittman is on.

<Waaah>

Quite refreshing to just watch fights without being pestered with tweets on the screen every 2 sec. Hopefully they keep it up.
I think I only saw a couple for scoring opinions

True much nicer, although I'm assuming its because no one cared about this event. If people actually were tweeting, it would be there.

Back