No title shot promises and towing the party line

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dillashaw and Lineker are the two best fighters in the weight class(excluding Cruz), yet there is no promise of a title shot w/a victory. It's hard to find more entertaining fighters at 135 and below. Dillashaw and Lineker are finishers and have styles uniquely their own. Jimmie Rivera and Bryan Caraway are high substance fighters, but are not all that charismatic. (Sterling and Almeida are just not quite there yet) TJ won't tow the party line and has been very critical of the UFC's love of WWE style marketing and Lineker is not a guarantee to make weight even at 135.

So the question is...
Does Dom go for a superfight if he wins and who would Cody fight in his first defense if he were to win?

Maybe they want to try & do Dom vs DJ 2 because nothing else would make sense after...

If Cody somehow magically wins then immediate rematch.

yeah i hope that's a fucking joke.

about as clear a title eliminator fight as you can fucking get.

This is a big part of what's wrong with the ufc. I know it's a business, but have some official rankings and start awarding title fights based on merit ffs.

TJ already got a title shot. Went on and on and on about how he was going to finish Cruz, and he didn't...not even close. Poor widdoll TJ.

Tj is getting that belt don't you worry about it. Justice will be served.

As long as TJ never touches that belt again I'm a happy man. I say TJ and Cody both lose and face each other. Lineker gets a crack at Dom

Back