Elections No question about the fact both parties are controlled by the same people.

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
DNC leadership have voted to stop any separate debates about a single issue. Of course this means debates specifically about climate change such as CNN climate change debate. DNC exposes themselves as a corporation hore as any entity deeply tied to Corporate interest an proves Clinton machine is still alive an well.

So there is no doubt they have their chosen candidate an will mold the future debates to keep them away from issues like climate change. Harris recently decided not to attend a climate change debate by CNN an even though she said she had other comments all other major candidates agreed.

"
San Francisco(CNN)Democratic National Committee members on Saturday voted down a resolution that would have resulted in single-issue debates among candidates -- including on the issue of the climate crisis.

The language that was rejected -- inserted at the behest of climate change activists during a contentious Resolutions Committee meeting on Thursday -- said the DNC, "will continue to encourage candidates to participate in multi-candidate issue-specific forums with the candidates appearing on the same stage, engaging one another in discussion."

Democratic presidential candidates are barred from appearing together on stage outside of DNC-sanctioned debates."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-debate-climate-dnc-summer-meeting/index.html

I'm tired of hearing about climate change tbh.

My bady is reddy.

I'm tired of hearing about climate change tbh.

My bady is reddy.
I'm not an I have the right to demand seeing I vote democratic. Don't tell me you vote democratic because I don't need to laugh hard this early in the morning.<Lmaoo>

I'm not an I have the right to demand seeing I vote democratic. Don't tell me you vote democratic because I don't need to laugh hard this early in the morning.<Lmaoo>

I'm hard-line religious right-wing.

I'm hard-line religious right-wing.
I am a pro-life Democrat an a practicing Catholic an being good stuarts of the earth is very important in the bible. Things like trees, air an water are quoted as gifts from god an have to be treated with respect. This in many points in the bible.

psalm-96-11-12.jpg

psalm-65-9.jpg

psalm-24-1-2.jpg

Last edited:
I am a pro-life Democrat an a practicing Catholic an being good stuarts of the earth is very important in the bible. Things like trees, air an water are quoted as gifts from god an have to be treated with respect. This in many points in the bible.

psalm-96-11-12.jpg

psalm-65-9.jpg

psalm-24-1-2.jpg

CC is exacerbating Jakarta's rapid demise.

D9z7fGsVAAIxsE6

How exactly does this prove Clinton is in control?

And which Clinton?

Would other people do a better job?

If I replaced the top 1% with a lower % what exactly would change?

So, if I'm reading this right, a proposal to have a debate solely focused on climate change was rejected, and that's proof of a...conspiracy?

Okaaayyyyy....

here's the conspiracy in the title, the FBI was setting up hillary and all the republicans

extremely interesting video

DNC leadership have voted to stop any separate debates about a single issue. Of course this means debates specifically about climate change such as CNN climate change debate. DNC exposes themselves as a corporation hore as any entity deeply tied to Corporate interest an proves Clinton machine is still alive an well.

So there is no doubt they have their chosen candidate an will mold the future debates to keep them away from issues like climate change. Harris recently decided not to attend a climate change debate by CNN an even though she said she had other comments all other major candidates agreed.

"
San Francisco(CNN)Democratic National Committee members on Saturday voted down a resolution that would have resulted in single-issue debates among candidates -- including on the issue of the climate crisis.

The language that was rejected -- inserted at the behest of climate change activists during a contentious Resolutions Committee meeting on Thursday -- said the DNC, "will continue to encourage candidates to participate in multi-candidate issue-specific forums with the candidates appearing on the same stage, engaging one another in discussion."

Democratic presidential candidates are barred from appearing together on stage outside of DNC-sanctioned debates."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...-debate-climate-dnc-summer-meeting/index.html

I think it shows the divide of the political establishment, and the activists.

I think in this case the political establishment is protecting the party from the activists, because they know that climate change isn't changing anyone's vote.

I am concerned about climate change, but it isn't on the top 3 of my list of issues. I don't think I am a minority in this.

I don't care how much you want it to be. Climate change won't be a winning political issue until we all start paying a price for it.

psalm-96-11-12.jpg

psalm-65-9.jpg

psalm-24-1-2.jpg

Actually, no. It was Christianity who drove the spirits out of nature and allowed mankind to master it. Even the Romans were restricted by their religious beliefs of divinity in nature. People were scared to fuck with nature till Christianity. Europeans mocked American Indians as dirt worshipers for worshiping the earth.

Nature must only be understood, so it can be COMMANDED as Francis Bacon said. We want to know it, so we can control it.

"All stable processes we shall predict. All unstable processes we shall control."

-John von Neumann.

That quote sums it up perfectly. He was a Jew who converted to Catholicism later in life.

Last edited:

psalm-96-11-12.jpg

psalm-65-9.jpg

psalm-24-1-2.jpg
I wouldn’t grow too attached...
18099.jpg

2-Peter_3-10.jpg

Back