No Post Fight Scrum?

akutz1

¯\_(--)_/¯
@Brown
Reaction score
I am so disappoint
Danas scrums are to the UFC as tailgating is to the NFL, the best part of the show

I dont think so... Was searching the whole day

It'd be nice if someone in the media stated if none was done.

That's too bad. Maybe he didn't feel like more holier than thou PED questions and other crap questions. It seems the media rarely puts thought into coming up with good questions or when there's an opportunity for a good follow up question to an answer, someone interrupts with their crap question.

Jones and Gus at the hospital for the press conference and no scrum...I am disappoint

Why would you want there to be a scrum? That's not a good thing for the sport.

Anyone know why? I know he doesn't have to, but the post fight scrums are great to watch, we all love them

It was very late and starting today Anderson/Weidman/and Dana are doing a 7 city/country tour to promote the fight over the span of the next 7 days. His schedule will be crazy.

had to go visit his golden boy in the hospital only after he made sure fight metric had their stats correct.

I think maybe he didn't want anyone asking him about that pic of the hot young lady fiddling with his hole jeans while he was sitting with a big smile on his face and she was also looking in a good mood. Who was she anyways?

That's too bad. Maybe he didn't feel like more holier than thou PED questions and other crap questions. It seems the media rarely puts thought into coming up with good questions or when there's an opportunity for a good follow up question to an answer, someone interrupts with their crap question.

They are just doing their jobs. Some of them work for publications with bosses that expect certain questions and may not know much about MMA.

Back