no-gi rashguards

koreanizm

Orange Belt
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
I just received my rashguards and will soon post pictures. Its awesome and feels like silk on my body. I must say, I feel a lot quicker with it no because the material lets you glide on the mat as opposed to a shirt. The quality is top notch but Ill let you guys know further once I give it a few washes. The style is nice too. Everyone at my gym noticed it although it isnt too showy. Lets just say it has enough designing to look good. Great service by SSFgear.com btw. Ron thanks for the replies on the emails. Pics to come!
 
cool, I would love to see some pics, the digital ones on their site really dont do their awesome products justice. How is the thickness?
 
good pics.

the foz approves this thread

1 gold star for j00

~Foz
 
Adino said:
cool, I would love to see some pics, the digital ones on their site really dont do their awesome products justice. How is the thickness?


Adino- The Nogi rashguards are thicker/heavier then the XFgear ones that you have been using. Both are really nice rashguards.

www.SSFgear.com
 
SSF said:
Adino- The Nogi rashguards are thicker/heavier then the XFgear ones that you have been using. Both are really nice rashguards.

www.SSFgear.com

That's what I thought. Thanks Ron.

Hey koreanizm thanks for the pics man, you look like a small guy, what size did you get. Ill be glad to have another feather/lightweight around here :wink:
 
Adino said:
Hey koreanizm thanks for the pics man, you look like a small guy, what size did you get. Ill be glad to have another feather/lightweight around here :wink:
I weigh 140-145 lbs (5'8") and I get the medium. I love the Nogi stuff so much that I have 5 of their rashguards now.
 
LOL! 5?

I am dying over here waiting for the new shorts to come in.
 
5 rashies? 0.o;;;

thats alot of nogi love right there.... chris, sponsor this guy. rofl =P

~Foz
 
Im a small guy and the only way "us" smaller guys beat bigger guys is superior technique or speed but I lack technique right now lol. Im 5'8, 145lbs so I get tossed around by those big 200lbsers all the time. This product really is excellent and it really feels like your gliding rather than making stiff movements on the mat. I always wore a t-shirt before and now I see what Ive been missing. Oh btw, I just ordered some cyrogel from ssfgear.com. Hope this stuff works!
 
nogi rashguard and Cryogel, you must be Danny. Your order is going out today. I'll throw some Cryogel samples in so you can try each kind. Thanks for your order.

www.SSFgear.com
 
We got a deal starting today. We have 6 TOP customers and whoever has spent the most money in 2005 by 12-31-05 will get all 4 new shorts, 4 hoodies, and 4 t-shirts for their support. problem is the guy winning right now is ahead by like $300

Grant Arakawa $663.17
Dan Coval- $369.73
Andy Yau- $337.75
Eddie NG- $297.99
Darryl Gerndt- $264.00
Derrick Noble- $172
 
Maybe I should just buy 300 dollars worth of items just to get those items chris lol. Yea its me ron. I have some other things in mind but right now Im low on funds because I just decided to order a biteme. Thanks again. And Im glad the Foz approves of this thread.

Oh to answer adino, I got a Medium. It fits snug. I dont recommend lower. It might be too tight.
 
The Real Chris Brennan said:
We got a deal starting today. We have 6 TOP customers and whoever has spent the most money in 2005 by 12-31-05 will get all 4 new shorts, 4 hoodies, and 4 t-shirts for their support. problem is the guy winning right now is ahead by like $300

Grant Arakawa $663.17
Dan Coval- $369.73
Andy Yau- $337.75
Eddie NG- $297.99
Darryl Gerndt- $264.00
Derrick Noble- $172


Let's pretend that all the orders I've place with you are for my own personal use. I should be winning this thing by a mile. Hook a brother up :D

www.SSFgear.com
 
cool. I'm around 5'7 and I walk around about 150lbs, I get up to 155 when I'm training but I usually cut back to 145. So yea I'm glad that there are some other featherweights that will really benefit from my reviews, not that they heroicaly statured can't benefit but hey that is where my...larger...counter part phenom comes in :wink:
 
Yes, I have 5 Nogi rashguards. I train pretty much every day and I've learned it's good to rotate your gear rather than beat up on the same pair. I also have 4 pairs of Sprawls.
 
Well, I can honestly say that I've tried. I ordered a pair of OE's from Ron and they ended up getting lost in the mail (no fault of Ron's), so I am waiting for them to get back into stock. I need a size 28.
 
Back
Top