No Explode and Cellmass.

submission0017

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Likely going to by some BSN No explode and Cellmass tomorrow. What are your opinions on them, anyone use one of them or both together? What kind of results did you see?

I juts took no-explode and its the best thing ive ever taken, for energy at the gym and i gained alot amount of mass with it, about 10 pounds over 5 weeks. Ive plateued on it, after about 6 weeks, cycling it probably isnt a bad idea

I'm cycled off right now, but I love the stuff. I take a scoop of NO-Xplode pre-workout and a scoop of Cellmass immediately after. I've tried a lot of creatines and Cellmass is, by far, my favorite. I saw similar results to OU-Boxer w/ my first cycle.

cell mass worked great for me,decent size and strength gains with little bloat and no stomach discomfort

Does celltech work good??? Ive heard nothing but good about it with cell mass

I did the full BSN stack (Nitrix, NO Xplode, and Cellmass) for 7 weeks and it worked great.

Captain_Dammitt said:
Does celltech work good??? Ive heard nothing but good about it with cell mass

Celltech = crap. Don't use it. The only thing Muscletech does well is spend money on marketing over-hyped products.

Cellmass is excellent. Esterified creatine is far superior to the monohydrate/dextrose combo that is Celltech.

I did the whole stack for 8 weeks. (Nitrix,No-Xplode,Cellmass) I also used Axis HT for 1 month of that.
I was pretty strict on the diet, but I put on about 18lbs. BSN definately gets the approval.

fat_wilhelm said:
Celltech = crap. Don't use it. The only thing Muscletech does well is spend money on marketing over-hyped products.

Cellmass is excellent. Esterified creatine is far superior to the monohydrate/dextrose combo that is Celltech.

uhhh.. can you rephrase that? i got confused..

Celltech = crap.
Cellmass is excellent.

Back