Media No Days Off- Cain Velasquez

Dude pushes himself like his immigrant farmer working 14 hours in a field every day. This work ethic got him to the UFC belt and it’s admirable but it also fucked the shit out of his body and destroyed his career via a bro idiot strength and fitness coach. When you hit 30, be smart. Not the biggest dumbbells or weights on the machine. GSP is doing crazy shit and got the MW belt but he didn’t do it by destroying gym equipment.

Maybe consider a day off just saying make that fight.. this fan right here needs that show and ideal a W. :D

No days off!!!!! Leg extensions all day every day.

UmfMEd.gif

He is a amazing fighter, to bad he always got so many injuries

Please just actually fight. thats all I want and ask

he looks way better than his last video. faster at least, and he looks like he's going to be using his wrestling entries to setup strikes in clinches and scrambles.

i think that's his best chance, i highly doubt he can just immediately take Ngannou down in the 1st. Ngannou might have shit TDD but he has shown he has some incredible physical strength.

he looks way better than his last video. faster at least, and he looks like he's going to be using his wrestling entries to setup strikes in clinches and scrambles.

i think that's his best chance, i highly doubt he can just immediately take Ngannou down in the 1st. Ngannou might have shit TDD but he has shown he has some incredible physical strength.

Wrestler against strong guy = wrestler wins.

Hunt beat roided Reem in arm wrestling in Japan. Lesnar just to took him down and down.

Wrestler against strong guy = wrestler wins.

Hunt beat roided Reem in arm wrestling in Japan. Lesnar just to took him down and down.

Lesnar was also on PEDs and was absolutely gigantic.

Ngannou will dwarf Cain. wrestlers win unless the big strong guy hits them in the chin with a gigantic uppercut, then the wrestler goes to sleep.

Lesnar was also on PEDs and was absolutely gigantic.

Ngannou will dwarf Cain. wrestlers win unless the big strong guy hits them in the chin with a gigantic uppercut, then the wrestler goes to sleep.

And Lesnar was clean against Cain?

I'm a big fan of Lesnar but he has never been clean in the UFC.

Also... You think Francis are clean?

And Lesnar was clean against Cain?

I'm a big fan of Lesnar but he has never been clean in the UFC.

Also... You think Francis are clean?

you should read the post i was replying to, and understand that my post is in context to theirs.

it doesn't matter what i think if they're on steroids or not, what matters is Brock was proven to be on steroids vs Mark Hunt.

my other point is, Brock Lesnar dwarfed Mark Hunt. it's much easier for a wrestler to wrestle a guy if he's absolutely gigantic compared to them.

Cain is not gigantic compared to Ngannou, he's in fact, rather small. hence why i said, wrestlers can win, unless the other guy hits them with a punch that KO's them, then obviously they lose.

the other guy acted like wrestlers win automatically vs any big strong guy, and that's simply not the case.

He looks kind of slow and awkward with his foot work - almost off balance, similar to how older fighters like Penn and Chuck looked (not quite as bad).

Who knows - it's been 2 and 1/2 yrs since his last fight. I'm think time passed him by.

Sucks because in his prime he was a mauler and ruined JDS

Back