no cup armbar

thecreator

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

I'm glad that I started training a couple of weeks after I started this thread.

i think they would be cut more than in half, only crazy sobs like fedor would try them. as for techniques i dont know i always wear a cup

SQUEEZE YOUR KNEES TOGETHER. THE ARM SHOULD BE TRAPPED BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS, NOT FLAT AGAINST YOUR BODY. tHE REASON YOU ARE HURTING YOUR COCK IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING ONE BY NOT DOING THE TECHNIQUE PROPERLY.

P.S. Use the goddamn search engine.

Superbeast said:
SQUEEZE YOUR KNEES TOGETHER. THE ARM SHOULD BE TRAPPED BETWEEN YOUR THIGHS, NOT FLAT AGAINST YOUR BODY. tHE REASON YOU ARE HURTING YOUR COCK IS BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING ONE BY NOT DOING THE TECHNIQUE PROPERLY.

Sorry for not searching. But in many mma fights I have noticed that the arm is crancked across the body, and the fulcrum is often close to the nuts. These guys are doing it in a real situation, not dojo, so it's hard to do it with proper technique.

Man armbars are much easier with a cup on. I'm glad I wear them at tournaments.

this thread was done no more than a week ago....... try searching instead of postwhoring next time

thecreator said:
Any techniques to avoid hurting your penus when attempting an armbar without a cup.

This is a serious question, because I think if cups weren't used in mma, the number of armbar attempts would be cut in half.

Search engine.

Just pull the arm slightly to the side on an angle. The arm will be resting on your upper/inner thigh instead of near your balls. I have never rolled w/a a cup, & this works just fine.

the arm should not be hitting your nuts if you do it right you need to arch your back to finish the armbar

Well I searched, and this is all I came up with;

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=310134&highlight=armbar

any others?

Anyway a few of you seem upset by repeated questions, perhaps they should all be put in the stickies so they don't get asked again. maybe all repeated questions could be put here;
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21869&page=1&pp=20 who knows, maybe once every possible grappling question is asked, no new threads will be made, and everyone will only post in the repeated question stickies.

I never where a cup when I train, and I have pulled off plenty of armbars and never hurt my dick.

Aesopian said:
Do you even train?
Took the words right out of my mouth.

It sounds like you are an MMA fan assuming something about grappling.

Superbeast said:

Couldnt have said it better. Squeeze your knees man, thats basic stuff. Do you train? If so then whos your instructor?

youre right dude, and I meant no disrespect to the guy. I just wanted to know if he trained and who under.

Back