NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 discussion thread

Who is going over, brother?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Checked out Jericho-Omega on YouTube and was surprised at how good that match was. Not that I didn’t think it would be good, but I just thought it would be a dud based on all the hype. I was a little worried the first 10-15 mins of the match when all it was was brawling on the outside of the ring and nothing but a chop fest. I thought they were going to continue that the rest of the match as a means of masking Jericho being older and not his old self. And they did that to an extent but it was really good. Can’t wait to see the rematch at mania.

<OKC16>

Omega/Bucks don't really fit in with the rest, and one could argue that Fale and his three cousin brothers could be their own squad anyways without Cody, Scrull, Page, and that other "honorable Samoan" guy. Rhodes and the other guys can join Suzuki-gun and team with KES in ginormous tag matches and shit.

Just rambling and shit, obviously NJPW kinda has this figured out.

Agreeded, and its where they were wanting to go last year with the Cody thing, Cody and Tama were getting tired of the elite, and were setting all these things up

NJPW owns Bullet club, they determine who is in and out etc, they have alraedy said they wont let them break up as merch sales are way way too high.

Plan from the young bucks was to be the elite vs cody/GOD/Fale

They talked about it on the art of wrestling with colt cabana last year

Watching the New Year Dash.. Kitamura does the spear, into Goldberg's jumpy thing, then the jackhammer? Haha

Ugh, Romero.

Oooo The Elite Vs Cheeseburger and the Roppongi guys.

You can just tell Omega and the Bucks are having a blast at any given moment.

Triple superkick on Cheeseburger.

RIP.

So Cody, Scurll, Leo Tonga, Takahashi, and Owens against Kushida, Juice, Ibushi, Finlay, and Coach.

Can't get into Juice, Finlay, or Owens. Loa's meh.

Brandi on commentary. [<cena1}

ITS HAPPENING

....alllllmost.

Omega made the save on the Bullet Club beatdown about to happen on Ibushi. Omega and Cody had words about who the leader was and everyone rolled out on Omega.

So Omega's giving a speech about Bullet Club unity.. and calls out Jay White. OooOoOokay.

haha, White joins.. and then takes out Omega. Rejects the offer and says he's chasing Omega's belt.

Last edited:
He hit that man with his butt!

Hell yeah War Machine

ITS HAPPENING

....alllllmost.

Omega made the save on the Bullet Club beatdown about to happen on Ibushi. Omega and Cody had words about who the leader was and everyone rolled out on Omega.

So Omega's giving a speech about Bullet Club unity.. and calls out Jay White. OooOoOokay.

haha, White joins.. and then takes out Omega. Rejects the offer and says he's chasing Omega's belt.
I was hoping for a feud between Cody and Omega for the belt and the Club, but White could use a match with Omega to really solidify his place. I'm guessing the Club turns on Omega to cost him the belt so he can aim for the world title. Cody and Omega shit talking eachother could be a blast.

I was hoping for a feud between Cody and Omega for the belt and the Club, but White could use a match with Omega to really solidify his place. I'm guessing the Club turns on Omega to cost him the belt so he can aim for the world title. Cody and Omega shit talking eachother could be a blast.
that or they could be setting up kenny vs cody for that 10,000 seat thing they are trying to set up

Tanahashi moves like a guy that's broken down as shit.

Guy needs like 6 months off.

Suzuki is one evil mother fucker.

that or they could be setting up kenny vs cody for that 10,000 seat thing they are trying to set up
Oh good call. That would be great, but who's Bryan Danielson going to wrestle? [<cena1}

Oh good call. That would be great, but who's Bryan Danielson going to wrestle? [<cena1}
cm punk if they can some how get him if not idk. the match i wanna see db in they both are in wwe i wanna see aj vs db or nak vs db

cm punk if they can some how get him if not idk. the match i wanna see db in they both are in wwe i wanna see aj vs db or nak vs db
If they do that match, they need to get KENTA as the special guest referee. Real talk though, I would love to see Bryan and Nakamura go at it, every knee would be scary. I actually own Bryan vs AJ from ROH, it was a good match, not life changing or anything but it's solid.

If they do that match, they need to get KENTA as the special guest referee. Real talk though, I would love to see Bryan and Nakamura go at it, every knee would be scary. I actually own Bryan vs AJ from ROH, it was a good match, not life changing or anything but it's solid.
i bet when nak sighed with wwe db felt gutted i know when he was the ic champ he was really trying to set up a match with him vs nak

Back