Ninth Round Boxing Show

jakesmithnrb

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jake Smith and I have created a YouTube Boxing Channel called Ninth Round Boxing Show you can find here -*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXuaOMOLZw my first episode is with Former WBU World Champion and current white collar boxing champion Dominic Negus. He gives his views on the Froch V Groves fight which I believed was the most anticipated fight in British Boxing history. Please tell me what you think, like and subscribe to my channel because the more people we have do that, the more boxers I can get on my show. Help me and I will return the favour by bringing you new exciting shows.

I have a few contacts who are boxers and you could see two british boxers who are very well known on my channel in the next two weeks. In addition you could be seeing my work on the Daily Stars website as I have a partnership with a journalist there who has agreed to get involved. So please like subscribe to my channel, tweet me @JakeSmithR. I wish everyone on the message board well and hopefully I can bring you all some entertaining shows over the next few years.*

Thank you all!

Back