NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting a switch finally just for Smash, but I’m not even going to consider the online. Sure it’s only $20 a year, but I heard it’s absolutely shit. I got standards and won’t throw away my money on a service that quite frankly, sounds like a fucking turd.

Sup everyone, haven't been on here in a while and wanted to pop in.

Still can't believe how much the Switch has dominated my gaming time. Much, much more than I expected. The only PS4 games I finished since the Switch came out were 2 games in the Ezio AC trilogy and Persona 5. Working on DQ11 but my progress has stalled for the past month.

The Switch is just too addicting and accessible. Splatoon 2 is still my most played game. Now that Smash is out I play that for at least a little bit each day. Already put hundreds of hours into masterpieces like Breath of the Wild and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Still have Ys 8 to check out, Octopath to get into again, and now Tales of Zestiria is coming out soon. Really glad to see so many RPGs coming out.

My kids wanted and got one for Christmas. Xbox guy through and through but this little thing is cool. Playing lots of Mario Kart with my minis. Does anyone know if they make Chrono Trigger for it?

My kids wanted and got one for Christmas. Xbox guy through and through but this little thing is cool. Playing lots of Mario Kart with my minis. Does anyone know if they make Chrono Trigger for it?

No Chrono Trigger unless they decide to release some virtual SNES games. So far they only have NES games.

I am Setsuna is supposed to be a "spiritual successor" to Chrono Trigger, although I have not payed it yet so I cannot confirm. You may also like Octopath Traveller if you like those kind of RPG's.

got a switch with zelda and downloaded hollow knight... both really good... planning on jap slapping my bonus this year by dropping a few hundo on play-asia.com. Maybe scoop up some japanese bullet hell games and dead or alive extreme 3...

got a switch with zelda and downloaded hollow knight... both really good... planning on jap slapping my bonus this year by dropping a few hundo on play-asia.com. Maybe scoop up some japanese bullet hell games and dead or alive extreme 3...

If you can't read Japanese, if there is a southeast asia version (SEA) of DOAX3, it would have english subtitles.

I finished up FFXII on the PS4 not to long ago and was thinking about doing FFX soon, stoked I can do it on the Switch.

My copy of Tales of Vesperia shipped yesterday and keeping my fingers crossed it will be in my mail box when I get home.

I finished up FFXII on the PS4 not to long ago and was thinking about doing FFX soon, stoked I can do it on the Switch.

My copy of Tales of Vesperia shipped yesterday and keeping my fingers crossed it will be in my mail box when I get home.
Downloaded ToV on Steam. Great game so far, boss battles are a PITA compared to regular enemies though.

Are these turn based games?
Tales of Vesperia is like an action rpg.

Final Fantasy X/X-2 are completely turn based.

FF12 has an ATB system. So not truly turn based, but you do get turns to do actions, enemies can just act during that time as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back