Nintendo Loses 6.7 Billion Dollars.

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pokemon giveth and takenth away.

Days after Nintendo’s stock market value hit a record high due to the success of Pokémon Go, shares haveplummeted after the company reminded new investors that it had no role in the game’s development, and will not see significant profits from its release.

The revelation led to Nintendo’s stock losing $6.7 billion in value over the weekend as opportunistic investors shed their recently purchased shares.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nintendo-stock-plummets-reminding-investors-205858594.html

I hope the people that had share before the surge sold at the peak and cashed out and made that pokemon money.

Not sure shat worse. Nintedo lossing 6.7 Billion dollars in a few day or the Blood Testing Lady losing 4 Billion dollars in 1 yr.

Nintendo should be able to bounce back and still be where it was at before Pokemon, might have a little extra after the madness settles down but the Blood Testing Lady aint never go that type of money again. She been banned, sued and shit. Its a wrap for her.

Wait. The mini NES will prop those figures back up.

So how much had it gained before they made that reminder? Did they really lose anything? The article is lacking a bit.

I thought they gained over 7 billion? So they still came out on top. The only losers here are the investors who bought it on the way up. Seriously? 7 billion for Pokemon? I didn't think I saw Nintendo logos on the app anywhere.

Well basically it was really in Nintendo's best interest to correct it asap as the buble of hype would've popped at some point. but they may want to buy niantic or whoever made the app now.

Well basically it was really in Nintendo's best interest to correct it asap as the buble of hype would've popped at some point. but they may want to buy niantic or whoever made the app now.

There's not one person in senior Nintendo management that didn't have a buddy short sell the stock before they reminded the investors of what they already should have fucking known.

So how much had it gained before they made that reminder? Did they really lose anything? The article is lacking a bit.

At it's high I read that their stock jumped over 80% for like 17bil the first week or so after Pokémon Go released. So if it dropped by 6.7bil, their still up 10bil which isn't to shabby. What it stabilizes at is a different story. Curious where it lands when all the smoke clears.

That's like 1 & a 1/2 UFC's

nintendo didnt lose 6 billion dollars. share holders did

I want a mini SNES. I'll probably end up buying this one though.

I had never even heard of this before your post, but I looked it up and will definitely be buying one of those.
Why? It's still emulation and you're limited to only 40 games.

Back