News Nikita Krylov vs Ryan Spann set as Feb 25th main event

Who wins?

• Total voters
gnarly fight. This and Smith v Hill are both great matchmaking. I'm leaning Kyrlov but Spann might be pushing through a plateau in his career. Hard to believe Spann is 7-2 in the ufc based on some of his performances, but the guy is dangerous everywhere.

I like Nikita here but then I notice Im often picking spann to lose and he keeps winning these.

Not sure what to think of those guys.

Krylov had a great third round with Anklepicklaev and beat Volkan
But he looked like a bum with Walker. (watch that fight it was pathetic on both sides)

And Ryan Spann was put on woobly legs by Sam Alvey and only won a split decision.

I can't let go of those horrible low levels moments

Not sure what to think of those guys.

Krylov had a great third round with Anklepicklaev and beat Volkan
But he looked like a bum with Walker. (watch that fight it was pathetic on both sides)

And Ryan Spann was put on woobly legs by Sam Alvey and only won a split decision.

I can't let go of those horrible low levels moments

Krylov did lay and pray against Walker because of his power, but he at least still won, Spann was finished by Walker after knocking him down twice in the first two minutes.

Spann will pull it out

Krylov is surging right now. I give Spann a hefty punchers' chance but not much else. If he's gonna catch Krylov it's gonna be early. Krylov seems faster, more skilled at striking and undeniably better at jits. He should be the prohibitive favorite.

On a serious note, UFC overrates the hell out of heavyweight and light-heavyweight, 2 of the worst divisions get way too many main events.

Been getting Spann fights all kinds of wrong lately...

Still probably picking against him, though.

Krylov did lay and pray against Walker because of his power, but he at least still won, Spann was finished by Walker after knocking him down twice in the first two minutes.
He did not even lay and pray. Both guys were gassed and looked like white belts rolling arround.
Watch the fight pls it was really a pathetic display by both. Walker stumbled upon mount during the fight.

The Spann Walker fgiht was just a 50/50

I want Krylov, but I feel Spann unfortunately.

I wanted to see Spann vs Hill for some explosive power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back