Nike Olympic Combat Sports Line

Wow, that MMA shoe looks interesting. I wonder what the price of that will be by the time it hits the US!?

i just dont see a reason to wear that? ankle stability? isnt the whole point of a wrestling shoe for mat traction?

Haha... I'd love for someone to wear those... it'd be like saying "hey, why don't you grab my ankle?"

u-293a311b-1193b2a8021--7fb1.jpg

I don't get it. Whats the point of these "mma" shoes?

u-293a311b-1193b2a8021--7fb1.jpg

I don't get it. Whats the point of these "mma" shoes?

They aren't for MMA. They are developed for TKD but they reckon if NIKE do sponsor Rampage they'll adapt this design to suit MMA.

Just read the link.I doubt the UFC would allow that in the cage.But time will show!

Nike wrestling shoes are horrible
I have only heard positive comments regarding the Nike Inflicts though (plus the discontinued Footsweeps).

Have you actually owned a pair of Nike wrestling shoes?

*Edit*
Also heard good things about the Kolats.

I see absolutely no reason for an MMA shoe even if they do custom make one. If i was rampage i wouldn't wear it lol. Cant see it being legal in the UFC either regardless of how they change it around.

Why Rampage?They should sponsor Fedor:)

cause rampage is black and has a loud personality.

and I'm VERY opposed to an mma shoe. Soon an 80 dollar mma shoe is gonna be a necessity and it's just one more thing I have to fucking buy to hang in the cage.

Just read the link.I doubt the UFC would allow that in the cage.But time will show!

UFC has nothing to do with 'allowing' it.

The Athletic commissions are in control of that.

~Foz

as for the last image, apart from stopping matburn, I don't see how those things would really help in MMA :S

~Foz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back