Nike had the wong guy in JDS

it's all good. if nike drops him, i'm sure he'll get another shoe endorsement, but it'll probably be 'new balance' or toe shoes/crocs

Nike's Motto is "Just Do It".

Tonight JDS didn't do it. In fact, he didn't do shit!

Being the second best HW in the best MMA promotion isn't too shabby. He was the champion for a bit too and holds the record for the longest undefeated streak at HW i think.

I think JDS was champion at the same time nike is looking for endorsers in UFC thats it he didnt deserve it now that we have 10 rounds for him to prove it but was beat up in stead

glad those guys who only sponsor the champs get what they deserve. a #2 guy

Nothing wrong at all.

Think about all the other sports.
Only one person/team can be champion each season/tournament, doesn't mean all the other guys can't have endorsements.

Cain destroyed his marketing chances with the racist statement across his chest

Nike was investing heavily in the Brazilian market so thats why jds was sponsored and other ufc champs weren't/haven't been. Akyimaa was sponsored by them too because he also opened up a specific market,

According to Dana, that isnt racist. Im brown, Cain doesnt represent me. Wonder what uncle Fester wouldve said if the whitest fighter in UFC had White Pride tattoed on his chest.
White doesnt mean american, as much as brown stands for mexican. That tat is simple and plain racist.

This, not sure if I agree with the racist part, but that tat def doesn't help him to get endorsements

Ah shit, can't buy nike since the #2 guy is wearing them. Glad their advertising is paying off since it convinces dumb people to buy shit based on who wears them...

This, not sure if I agree with the racist part, but that tat def doesn't help him to get endorsements

it is

imagine someone with white pride he would never fight in the UFC with it ,black pride would be ok too.

or someone with straight PRIDE ,Dana would flame the guy right away and fire him

wow your an idiot....I am a white Irish Canadian and nothing racist about Cains tattoo.....go away fucking troll

Back