• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International NIH scientists made $710M from Pfizer, Moderna etc.

The scientific and medical community evaluate such work. And they do their own drug trials. They know more than we do. If this guy published a study, they review it.

Nobody is saying it isn’t possible that ivermectin could have some benefit in treating Covid. They’re just saying that, as of yet, there is no evidence that it does.
But you want to go all in with it despite the medical community telling you there is no evidence it has any effect on Covid. So you made up your mind that it works, then look for any small amount of evidence that lends credence to that claim.

It is ridiculous.

“The whole pharmaceutical industry is engaged in a conspiracy because they want to sell the vaccine vs selling ivermectin,”

I seriously fucking doubt it. They make money off of ivermectin too.

Btw, con trails aren’t real either.
  • 5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor
  • 5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air circulation and improve urban air quality
  • 5434667 – July 18, 1995 – Characterization of particles by modulated dynamic light scattering
  • 5441200 – August 15, 1995 – Tropical cyclone disruption
  • 5486900 – January 23, 1996 – Measuring device for amount of charge of toner and image forming apparatus having the measuring device
  • 5556029 – September 17, 1996 – Method of hydrometeor dissipation (clouds)
  • 5628455 – May 13, 1997 – Method and apparatus for modification of supercooled fog
  • 5631414 – May 20, 1997 – Method and device for remote diagnostics of ocean-atmosphere system state
  • 5639441 – June 17, 1997 – Methods for fine particle formation
  • 5762298 – June 9, 1998 – Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth’s weather
  • 5800481 – September 1, 1998 – Thermal excitation of sensory resonances
  • 5912396 – June 15, 1999 – System and method for remediation of selected atmospheric conditions
  • 5922976 – July 13, 1999 – Method of measuring aerosol particles using automated mobility-classified aerosol detector
  • 5949001 – September 7, 1999 – Method for aerodynamic particle size analysis
  • 5984239 – November 16, 1999 – Weather modification by artificial satellite
  • 6025402 – February 15, 2000 – Chemical composition for effectuating a reduction of visibility obscuration, and a detoxifixation of fumes and chemical fogs in spaces of fire origin
  • 6030506 – February 29, 2000 – Preparation of independently generated highly reactive chemical species
  • 6034073 – March 7, 2000 – Solvent detergent emulsions having antiviral activity
  • 6045089 – April 4, 2000 – Solar-powered airplane
  • 6056203 – May 2, 2000 – Method and apparatus for modifying supercooled clouds
  • 6110590 – August 29, 2000 – Synthetically spun silk nanofibers and a process for making the same
  • 6263744 – July 24, 2001 – Automated mobility-classified-aerosol detector
  • 6281972 – August 28, 2001 – Method and apparatus for measuring particle-size distribution
  • 6315213 – November 13, 2001 – Method of modifying weather
  • 6382526 – May 7, 2002 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
  • 6408704 – June 25, 2002 – Aerodynamic particle size analysis method and apparatus
  • 6412416 – July 2, 2002 – Propellant-based aerosol generation devices and method
  • 6520425 – February 18, 2003 – Process and apparatus for the production of nanofibers
  • 6539812 – April 1, 2003 – System for measuring the flow-rate of a gas by means of ultrasound
  • 6553849 – April 29, 2003 – Electrodynamic particle size analyzer
  • 6569393 – May 27, 2003 – Method And Device For Cleaning The Atmosphere
  • 0056705 A1 – March 17, 2005 – Weather Modification by Royal Rainmaking Technology
  • 6890497 – May 10, 2005 – Method For Extracting And Sequestering Carbon Dioxide
  • 7965488 – November 9, 2007 – Methods Of Removing Aerosols From The Atmosphere
  • 8048309 – August 28, 2008 – Seawater-Based Carbon Dioxide Disposal
  • 8012453 – October 27, 2008 – Carbon Sequestration And Production Of Hydrogen And Hydride
  • 7645326 – January 12, 2010 – RFID environmental manipulation
  • 7655193 – February 2, 2010 – Apparatus For Extracting And Sequestering Carbon Dioxide
  • 8079545 – December 20, 2011 – Ground based Manipulation and Control of Aerial Vehicle during nonflying operations
  • 0117003 – October 5, 2012 – Geoengineering Method Of Business Using Carbon Counterbalance Credits – alternate link

That's not at all what I said
Did I reply to you? NOPE. I don't give three fks what you said
How about you try answering the question
What do you think, this is an inquisition? Find someone else Mandy
I expect we will find it's not a "both sides" thing at all? It's one side, and only one side.
Are you being argumentative for sake of it? We both agree, it's not a both sides thing, or did you butt into this conversation purely off emotion without properly reading my posts?
This is class warfare, plain and simple.
How about you go back to my earlier post where I linked to an article describing why COVID deaths were so much greater in the US (relative to total population) compared to Canada and then let me know which political party had the greatest responsibility for that.
lol Spare me dude
Whether you want to believe my theory is up to you, like I said in my last post, don't take my word for it, educate yourself, or don't

The scientific and medical community evaluate such work. And they do their own drug trials. They know more than we do. If this guy published a study, they review it.

Nobody is saying it isn’t possible that ivermectin could have some benefit in treating Covid. They’re just saying that, as of yet, there is no evidence that it does.
But you want to go all in with it despite the medical community telling you there is no evidence it has any effect on Covid. So you made up your mind that it works, then look for any small amount of evidence that lends credence to that claim.

It is ridiculous.

“The whole pharmaceutical industry is engaged in a conspiracy because they want to sell the vaccine vs selling ivermectin,”

• 5383024 – January 17, 1995 – Optical wet steam monitor
  • 5425413 – June 20, 1995 – Method to hinder the formation and to break-up overhead atmospheric inversions, enhance ground level air

It is ridiculous.

Here is Washington States statute on geoengineering and how to apply for a permit.

WAC 173-495-070 – Permit Requirements.

(1) Each weather modification operation not specifically exempted by statute or these regulations requires a permit. A separate permit must be issued for each operation.

(2) A license holder desiring to conduct a weather modification operation shall submit an application for a permit to ecology.

(3) The permit applicant must hold a valid weather modification license from the state of Washington.

(4) The applicant shall publish a notice of intention at least once a week for three consecutive weeks in a newspaper that has general circulation within the county in which the operation is to be conducted or affected.

(5) The licensee shall file proof of publication of the notice of intention with ecology within fifteen days from the date of last publication of the notice.

(6) The notice of intention must contain at least the following:

(a) The name and address of the licensee;

(b) The nature and object of the intended operation and the person or organization on whose behalf it is to be conducted;

(c) The area in which and the appropriate time during which the operation will be conducted;

(d) The area intended to be affected by the operation; and

(e) The materials and methods to be used in conducting the operation.

(7) The applicant shall furnish proof of financial responsibility, as described in WAC 173-495-120 of this chapter.

(8) The applicant shall pay a permit fee outlined in chapter 173-455 WAC.

(9) Before issuing a permit, ecology shall state, in writing, that the weather modification and control activities proposed have been determined to be for the general welfare and public good.

(10) Ecology shall hold a public hearing before any weather modification permit is issued.

(Source: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=173-495-070)

So with a little clever reverse engineering, one could go and request through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request the permit that was issued to that entity responsible for the weather Modification. Or, one could attend the “public hearing” as outlined in #10 above and get that information as well, and probably protest the weather modification where, when and before it starts.

The point here is that instead of trying to convince people to believe something that in effect is hardly believable accept in classic science fiction movies and novels, why not just point to this law which allows it to happen in the first place. And while your at it, shouldn’t we be making citizens arrests for the bastards in government who are allowing these experimental geo-engineering dumps to happen in the first place?

Here is the law as set forth by the Texas Legislature on Weather manipulation and control:

CHAPTER 301. WEATHER MODIFICATION AND CONTROL

SUBCHAPTER A. GENERAL PROVISIONS SECTION 301.001 Definitions.

In this chapter:

(3) “Operation” means the performance of weather modification and control activities entered into for the purpose of producing or attempting to produce a certain modifying effect within one geographical area over one continuing time interval not exceeding four years.

(4) “Research and development” means theoretical analysis, exploration, experimentation, and the extension of investigative findings and theories of a scientific or technical nature into practical application for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the experimental production and testing of models, devices, equipment, materials, and processes.

(5) “Weather modification and control” means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms that occur in the troposphere.

(6) “Weather modification and control program” means the research, development, licensing, and permitting and other associated activities to be administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.

Section 301.112. Publication of Notice.

The notice of intention required under Section 301.110 must be published at least once a week for three consecutive weeks in a newspaper of general circulation in each county in which the operation is to be conducted.

(Source: http://www.license.state.tx.us/weather/weatherlaw.htm)

CHAPTER 302. WEATHER MODIFICATION AND CONTROL GRANT PROGRAM.

AGRICULTURE CODE

TITLE 9. WEATHER AND CLIMATE

CHAPTER 302. WEATHER MODIFICATION AND CONTROL GRANT PROGRAM

Sec. 302.001. FINDINGS. The legislature finds that weather modification and control activities may have a significant impact on Texas agriculture. The legislature further finds that the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation is the proper state agency to administer grants to political subdivisions for weather modification and control activities.

(Source: http://statutes.laws.com/texas/agri...eather-modification-and-control-grant-program)

Really? How could this possibly harm the environment? (pause for humorous repose…)

A recent public notice posting in the San Luis Obispo Tribune stated:

NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE:

The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant.

(Source: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/classified-ads/ad/1669597)

Now, when I was first pulled aside and someone pointed to the sky and said, “look up” I was immediately taken in by these trails and the fact that I never noticed them before, as if they were just a natural part of the skyline. And, perhaps the reason for this past perception is that this aerial spraying and weather modification has been going on since before I was even conceived!

After that day, I noticed that in the movie “The Russians Are Coming The Russians Are Coming” which was released in 1966, there was a scene that just happened to show an airplane leaving a trail in the sky, and it was a persistent contrail if ever there was one. I was quite surprised to see this considering the date of the movie, and brushed it off as a normal contrail.

I realize know that this was nothing to be surprised at or to be brushed off!

Here is the Santa Barbara County website describing the history of its use of weather modification:

As early as 1948, Santa Barbara County has participated in weather modification activities in order to augment local water supplies. Weather conditions are “modified” by seeding clouds – cloud seeding – with condensation nuclei to increase the amount of rain that falls. There are a number of benefits from doing this, which are supported by statistical analysis. The most significant benefit is that in some years up to 20% more rain falls in areas where clouds have been seeded than in control (unseeded) areas. There are three distinct benefits of cloud seeding: infiltration of significant amounts of water into ground water basins; runoff into reservoirs; and irrigation effects on grasslands and crops.

(Source: http://www.countyofsb.org/pwd/pwwater.aspx?id=3740)

Then there is this letter from the Department of Water Resources in California:

May 4, 1964

Honorable Edmund G.. Brown, Governor
and Members of the Legislature of the
State of California

Gentlemen:

I have the honor to transmit herewith a report of the Department of Water Resources, entitled “Weather Modification Operations in California, October 1, I962 – September 30, I963.”

During the period covered by the report, there were ten projects Involving weather modification operations which were undertaken in California. These were accomplished by nine of the eleven operators who were licensed by the department for such activities…

{Report}

WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS IN CALIFORNIA
OCTOBER 1, 1962 – SEPTEMBER 30, I963

INTRODUCTION

This report presents a summary of all weather modification projects conducted in California during the period October 1, 1962, through September 30, 1963: as reported to the Department of Water Resources in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 4, Division 1 of the Water Code,

Appended to this report are the statutes on the regulation and control of natural precipitation by artificial means…

…No person, without first securing a license from the department, shall cause or attempt to cause condensation or precipitation of rain, snow, moisture, or water in any form contained in the atmosphere, or shall prevent or attempt
to prevent by artificial means the natural condensation or precipitation of rain, snow, moisture, or water in any form
contained in the atmosphere.”

On being Issued a license by the department, the licensee may operate projects in the areas and periods specified in the notices of Intention to modify natural precipitation by artificial means. These notices must be published by the licensee in newspapers having a general circulation and published In each county where the operation is to be conducted…

{Report etc…etc

All I’m asking for is an independent replication of actual actual drug trial… I don’t care if this was done in India or Mexico, or wherever, not sure why you bring that up?

Due to the fact that we’re several posts in and you can’t provide one example of an independently replicated drug trial, I can only assume the answer to my original question is “no.”
Lol it answers nothing. Keep thinking science revolves around the US or do some research on your own. I'm not here to keep looking up stuff bud. It's Sunday. I brought it up to show how research is being done everywhere by reputable researchers. Is this really an argument? The only valid argument is the long term studies which may have been missed due to fast track. Anyway bud have a day.

More covid:
https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13063-024-08126-5

https://www.hcplive.com/view/europe...s-pericarditis-following-covid-19-vaccination

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00263-2/fulltext

It's a protease inhibitor...
So blocks the viral protease? Possible. Interesting that this couldn't be used as a viral treatment in the past or is it approved as anti-viral? Admittedly my knowledge of ivermectin is limited without research.

Lol it answers nothing. Keep thinking science revolves around the US or do some research on your own. I'm not here to keep looking up stuff bud. It's Sunday. I brought it up to show how research is being done everywhere by reputable researchers. Is this really an argument? The only valid argument is the long term studies which may have been missed due to fast track. Anyway bud have a day.

More covid:
https://trialsjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13063-024-08126-5

https://www.hcplive.com/view/europe...s-pericarditis-following-covid-19-vaccination

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00263-2/fulltext
Zwaan et al. (2017, p. 5) describe replication as “studies intended to evaluate the ability of a particular method to produce the same results upon repetition.” Nosek and Errington (2017, p. 1) define replication as “independently repeating the methodology of a previous study and obtaining the same results.” Others have also emphasized the need for replication procedures to be carried out by independent researchers (Simons, 2014) and on independent samples of participants (Lykken, 1968).

Zwaan et al. (2017, p. 5) describe replication as “studies intended to evaluate the ability of a particular method to produce the same results upon repetition.” Nosek and Errington (2017, p. 1) define replication as “independently repeating the methodology of a previous study and obtaining the same results.” Others have also emphasized the need for replication procedures to be carried out by independent researchers (Simons, 2014) and on independent samples of participants (Lykken, 1968).
Ok

So now that you understand what study replication means, can you cite any independently replicated drug trials?
Lol just stop bud. They carry out trials. Methodology improvement is another thing. You keep switching topics

<PlusJuan>

So basically, when another pandemic rolls around just keep your mouth shut, censor the skeptics and the vigilant, just like the China model America followed in 2020?

What would your plan be to handle the situation? I'm not asking you what you wouldn't do, I'm asking what you would do.

What would your plan be to handle the situation? I'm not asking you what you wouldn't do, I'm asking what you would do.
I most certainly don't have the answers you are looking for as this is just a sub forum on a karate website

It is also worth mentioning that I'm not the one making concessions for corruption. I am here to do my best keep the conversations honest. You say corruption is inevitable, it's just the ebb and flow of our environment, well I disagree.

If you are looking for a better way, then I would say err on the side of what is right, fight to uphold integrity at all costs. Regulate or don't whatever, but if you think you can silence/ignore those who crave justice, you are mistaken

I most certainly don't have the answers you are looking for as this is just a sub forum on a karate website

It is also worth mentioning that I'm not the one making concessions for corruption. I am here to do my best keep the conversations honest. You say corruption is inevitable, it's just the ebb and flow of our environment, well I disagree.

If you are looking for a better way, then I would say err on the side of what is right, fight to uphold integrity at all costs. Regulate or don't whatever, but if you think you can silence/ignore those who crave justice, you are mistaken

And the fact that you don't have the answers is the point, there is no perfect solution to this. Looking at the history of humanity I have no idea how you can believe that we can stamp out corruption completely. As long as we have a survival instinct, some people will act in what they believe is in their best interests over the group. The most practical thing to do is find a way to mitigate it.

I have no idea how you can believe that we can stamp out corruption completely
LOL, you expect answers when your rationale is to side with the corrupt? The answer you are looking for is riddled by your pessimism. This rationale explains how a con artist like Trump could ever make it into the WH. I have no idea how you can believe justice won't prevail, so just passively accept corruption as the solution?

if you aren't a part of the solution then YOU are part of the problem.

LOL, you expect answers when your rationale is to side with the corrupt? The answer you are looking for is riddled by your pessimism. This rationale explains how a con artist like Trump could ever make it into the WH. I have no idea how you can believe justice won't prevail, so just passively accept corruption as the solution?

It's funny that you can criticize on the sidelines and have no solutions, what kind of meaningful discussion can be had if you have no ideas of your own. And again, what in the history of humanity makes you believe that corruption can be stamped out completely?

Last edited:
It's funny that you can criticize on the sidelines
Easily and happily, as I stamp out the idiocy you are presenting
and have no solutions
It's funny that you can't seem to find a way to progress through a conversation without first finding the answer to one of the most important questions of our lifetime, here, in a political sub forum on a karate website.
what kind of meaningful discussion can be had if you have no ideas of your own.
Perhaps when you concede how moronic and absurd your position is in defending and apologizing for corruption, then maybe I will be more willing to exchange ideas with you

And again, what in the history of humanity makes you believe that corruption can be stamped out completely?
And again,
The answer you are looking for is riddled by your pessimism.

Easily and happily, as I stamp out the idiocy you are presenting

It's funny that you can't seem to find a way to progress through a conversation without first finding the answer to one of the most important questions of our lifetime, here, in a political sub forum on a karate website.

Perhaps when you concede how moronic and absurd your position is in defending and apologizing for corruption, then maybe I will be more willing to exchange ideas with you

And again,

Until you present a specific alternative solution with your own actual ideas on how and why it would work, there's no real discussion to be had.

Until you present a specific alternative solution with your own actual ideas on how and why it would work, there's no real discussion to be had.
Yet your argument is to just passively side with corruption. Pretty sure there was never a discussion in the first place, dude, just me laughing at how absurd your contributions to this thread have been

if you are not part of the solution, then YOU are part of the problem

6 feet was made up, admittedly by lord Fauci himself.

That's just one example.

They enforced masking and lockdowns, yet all I saw were politicians getting together for their secret parties and events. Meanwhile, regular citizens were cited for trying to enjoy a park or beach.

Why was natural immunity dismissed and turned into a tinfoil conspiracy when the vaccines came out?

So may questions...

Well said. I won't go as far as to say that all elites profited from the shutdown but I'm sure there were some.
By the way, a fuckton of people profited from the shutdown. A large majority of the population remained employed throughout and earned a ton of money with no where to spend it. That one factor is the cause of both the high inflation once the economy opened back up, and the incredible economic recovery (relative to every other nation) post-pandemic, as people went out and spent a ton of it.

It really cracks me up to hear how awful the economy is when the sole reason it's in its current condition is as soon as lockdowns were over Americans went out and spent money like it was going out of style.

Back