Nieky Holzken won his first boxing title

He beat a 20-10 boxer, to win a belt that's been fought for 6 times since 1993. C'mon son..

He beat a 20-10 boxer, to win a belt that's been fought for 6 times since 1993. C'mon son..
20-10 is still 30 pro fights. how many pro boxing fights has nieky had? the title is meaningless, but a win is a win

If you are going to fight for a meaningless title at leadt fight for the one that the ABC soup loves so you can move to a legitimate one...
And that 20-10 guy lost to 0-1, 2-0 and bunches of other prospects before he fought Nieky.
Nieky is still in record padding process common throughout boxing world. At this rate, he will be 20-0 before he faces a contender.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wellat least he have a title in his name on boxing now,Belgium title is not a big thing but is a step foward to have more credentials to take better opponents.

In generally(especially when the guy is not a experienced or decorated amateur boxer who make the transition to pro),his first 15 fights mean nothing,until he take a better name and start to step foward if he is doing good

He got lucky against Daniels and got a robbed decision against the other black dutchman that I don't remember his name

He got lucky against Daniels and got a robbed decision against the other black dutchman that I don't remember his name
LUCKY!?

Ashton-Kutcher-laughing.gif

Daniels was who got lucky getting a fight with Holzken twice,having much better fighters than him in the division,and he got KTFO twice

Probably the worst take on a fight I've ever seen here, well done.

The second fight against Daniels was something like Vitor vs Couture.

the fight against Groenhart was the biggest robbery I have seen in martial arts.

The second fight against Daniels was something like Vitor vs Couture.

the fight against Groenhart was the biggest robbery I have seen in martial arts.
How was a lucky cut from the glove stoppage the same as getting punched until the ref was forced to stop the fight?

That was hardly a robbery against Murthel. Close fight but I still gave it to Nieky.

I think your lost and came into the wrong forum...

Is there a link and we can see for ourselves how his boxing went?

congrats Nieky, hope you fast track your way up though and fight Chris Algieri, also a former kickboxer

congrats Nieky, hope you fast track your way up though and fight Chris Algieri, also a former kickboxer

Nieky's fight was at supermiddleweight, 168lbs. Algieri is a welterweight, 147lbs

HAHAHAHAHA! That's cute. HAHAHAHA!!! He got lucky TWICE? HAHAHAHA!
No, the first fight he got a legit W. The second one he was getting lit up until Holzken landed a lucky punch that cut Daniel's eye.

Back