Nieky Holzken - Open Workout Training with Georges St. Pierre

you can see how much crisper nieky is with his strikes. Pretty dope

The new Hayabusa gloves look nice, crap GLORY card though...

you can see how much crisper nieky is with his strikes. Pretty dope

it would be worrying if a retired MMA champion had crisper strikes than him a few days before his fight for the world title :)

i got 2 pairs of them. i was gonna say you could have at least used my video lol. but since it was nieky's vid, its ok
I currently use a pair of Tokushu's, they are very comfortable and versatile IMO, but the guy who orders gloves for our gym is a big fan of Twins and Top King (well, me too) and says that Hayabusa "makes toys and not fight gear" lol

I currently use a pair of Tokushu's, they are very comfortable and versatile IMO, but the guy who orders gloves for our gym is a big fan of Twins and Top King (well, me too) and says that Hayabusa "makes toys and not fight gear" lol

i am not a glove expert by any means, but i have been around enough to know that once people pick a brand or 2 they like, everything else is garbage to them

Man, Nieky's kicks are so good, hearing that he might be going into Boxing is a little depressing.

Part of me is more interested in seeing him have a go at MMA.

Nieky always looks great on the pads but in fights, he is heavy, robotic.

he gave me one of those shirts he is wearing, but in a large. i guess he is telling me to drop a few pounds

Cool story bro thx for posting. GSP. Is awesome. The Charlie Sheen of martial arts.

Back