Nick poppin off on USADA

Nick just mad he cant use his PEDs (weed) to calm the pre fight nerves. Firas said the same thing. Who knows if he can even do this job at all without his PEDs.
Lol at PED, Firas is a simpleton.

Jeff Nowitzki looks like an AIDS free Michael Stipe....

jeff-novitzky.jpg

Fucking creepers...The lot of them.
He reminds me of the governor of Florida.

t1larg.scott.gi.jpg

Nick said "yeah I got some weed right here we can smoke it together"

LMFAO

Just watched his snapchat....Not that he ever has, but Nick is not hiding any of his weed use...it's right on camera! On his chat where he pops of at USADA he even gives out his room number at The Wynn!

I think it's funny that WADA(world anti-doping agency), the ones who oversee the Olympic athletes, have allotted for a certain amount of thc to be in the system of every competitor. From what I understand it's a lot too. Basically to piss hot you have to smoke all day every day. Yet, Diaz remains demonized for his partaking in the fine herbals. USADA can pop steroid freaks all day imo. But leave the potheads alone!

Just watched his snapchat....Not that he ever has, but Nick is not hiding any of his weed use...it's right on camera! On his chat where he pops of at USADA he even gives out his room number at The Wynn!

He gets medical MJ dude.

Nobody's gonna kick Nicks door down and arrest him for a couple grams.

He gets medical MJ dude.

Nobody's gonna kick Nicks door down and arrest him for a couple grams.
In California he does. But you're right on the whole. Nobody gives a fuck about weed use in Vegas lol.

Who saw it? it was on his snapchat. He Recorded his phone call with them. It's like these fighters have to live their lives on-hold for the sake of these Motherfuckers. This moral witch hunt has gone too far. Fighters shouldn't deal with such draconian measures.

btw Nick shows some funny ass shit on his Snapchat from time to time. If you have snapchat you guys should check it out.
hardly a "witch hunt" when they've already busted more fighters than the same period pre-USADA. A "witch hunt" is when you look for something that doesn't exist - witches aren't real, hence hunting for them will result in never finding one (unless you apply 17th century logic to your hunt, of course). The difference is that cheaters *do* exist and USADA has already exposed a whole bunch of them. Just because you don't appreciate them busting your favorite fighters doesn't mean they're on a "witch hunt" - the people they bust, with very few exceptions, are cheaters.

He gets medical MJ dude.

Agreed.....Nobody's gonna kick Nicks door down and arrest him for a couple grams.
Not implying that 5-0 knocks on his door, but after just going through what he did with NSAC you would think he would keep his MJ use on the DL.

Weed is not a PED, but Firas is anything but a "simpleton" - the results speak for themselves.
He is in thoughts like that. I'm not talking about in his area of expertise here.

He´s a ........ USADA testers must really hate not dealing with actual serious (pro) athletes like the Olympic athletes they normally deal with.. No mucking about with them (in the US)

maybe a URL address might suffice?....not sure how snapchat works
Snap chat videos can't be downloaded. If someone sends you one it last for up to 10 secs if it's a direct message. If it's public like nicks, it lasts a day

Jeff Nowitzki looks like an AIDS free Michael Stipe....

jeff-novitzky.jpg

Fucking creepers...The lot of them.

this post just gave me a flashback to the nosferatu thread.

god bless you sir

Back