Nick Hein vs. Yusuke Kasuya at UFN Japan

Just watched these guys touch gloves about twenty fucking times in between a nut shot and an eye gauge. Thanks UFC. They could of bro'ed out after the damn fight. Shit like this makes me wish Nick Diaz wasn't suspended.

Kasuya really isn't that bad, good ground game and a win over Frank Camacho who a tough regional level fighter.

But Hein's Judo will allow him to dictate where the fight takes place and he likely outstrikes Kasuya on the feet.

Kasuya really isn't that bad, good ground game and a win over Frank Camacho who a tough regional level fighter.

But Hein's Judo will allow him to dictate where the fight takes place and he likely outstrikes Kasuya on the feet.

Draw with Koyama is very disappointing.

Draw with Koyama is very disappointing.

True, Koyama has a lot more experience but it does show Kasuya is perhaps not as developed as he should be entering the UFC.

Overall Hein is a nightmare match up stylistically.

Seems like an easy win for Hein. Probably UD.

I'm ready for another epic Nick Hein post-fight speech

Should be a nice fight. Hoping for a bit of a scrap on the mat, rather than just a striking match.

Hoping Hein wins so he can get ahold of that mic

Strange signing considering how inactive Kasuya has been, I don't mind it as he's a solid fighter but I wish they would quit shafting bigger prospects like Motoya.

It's really not a strange signing at all when you consider the kinds of fighters the UFC signs. There seems to be two major qualifications to be a UFC fighter:

1. Be on a win streak.
2. Get a win over a UFC veteran/somebody that has fought in the UFC previously... In a lot of cases, TUF counts, even though Camacho didn't make it in the house.

Plus, he's never been to decision. 9 wins, 9 finishes.

What was disappointing about the Koyama fight? It was a really close fight. Kasuya gets rocked/hit a lot in nearly all of his fights, including his wins. He's an exciting fighter.

lots of stupidity in this thread

kasuya is a great prospect and a great signing. hein is in for a fight.

"camacho didn't even make it into the tuf house." Yeah, he lost in a war to a guy named Neil Magny. This Camacho guy must suck.

Hein's post fight speeches make me feel unsettled even after translations.

Back