nick diaz vs wrestlers/gsp

BuffaloEmperor

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
"They were very fair in their dealings with us," Gracie said. "It was kind of a complex contract because of the boxing, so he obviously had to be compensated for not boxing and taking this fight instead."
"Nick is going to counter his wrestling with true black-belt jiu-jitsu, Gracie jiu-jitsu," said Gracie, a member of the extended family that formed the grappling style known as Brazilian jiu-jitsu.

this is just an article from when nick diaz was signed by the ufc for the 2nd time, i found online what i posted is really all it says just thought it was interesting since diaz's next opponent is the arugeablely the best MMA wrestler of all time. i never posted a link or anything like this before so i hope im doing it the way sherdog says i have, if not i apoligize. heres the link
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/6/1/2201808/details-on-nick-diazs-new-ufc-contract

I can't wait for this fight to happen and be over with and GSP to move on as the champion and fight the true number one contender Hendricks.
GSP will sit in his guard all day occasionally passing and landing some GnP

I think Nick's lanky frame works against him in the cage. I expect GSP will negate his BJJ by squashing him up against the cage, making it even more difficult for Nick.

There will be blood. Lots of it. GSP is going to finish Nick via a cuts stoppage.

I think Nick's lanky frame works against him in the cage. I expect GSP will negate his BJJ by squashing him up against the cage, making it even more difficult for Nick.

There will be blood. Lots of it. GSP is going to finish Nick via a cuts stoppage.
I completely agree.... I do think George will be doin most of his damage form half guard and side control... He wil pass nicks guard A LOT... And nick is a bleeder... I see blood equivalent to lauzon miller... Nicks face will be a mess... And you will see a different GSP in this fight... He truly hates nick and it will show ....

I completely agree.... I do think George will be doin most of his damage form half guard and side control... He wil pass nicks guard A LOT... And nick is a bleeder... I see blood equivalent to lauzon miller... Nicks face will be a mess... And you will see a different GSP in this fight... He truly hates nick and it will show ....

I can't wait to hear the bs come out of Nicks mouth after the fight is over and he's a bloody mess

only chance gsp has at stopping nick is cut, which is not common in a title fight.

only chance gsp has at stopping nick is cut, which is not common in a title fight.

I'm hoping for some ferocious GnP leading to a tko and Nick accepting defeat but I think the second one still won't happen even if it happed to be a ko

i honestly just want to see a great fight between GSP and Diaz. something along the lines of the GSP vs Condit fight ,which really made that fight interesting was the high kick that condit landed to put GSP on his back. i really hope that in this fight we will see nick diaz use his black belt in BJJ to either submit GSP or at least try to go for multiple submission attempts because we all know that 20minutes of the fight will be Diaz on his back.

I can't wait for this fight to happen and be over with and GSP to move on as the champion and fight the true number one contender Hendricks.
GSP will sit in his guard all day occasionally passing and landing some GnP

your probably right. it would be very very very interesting if GSP's gameplan tricked us all ,and he choice to stand for 5 rounds with diaz kinda like what he did with Jake Shields.

gsp will win this one cause there is no yellow card. in pride nick would have this one. lay n pray? get the fuck up BITCH!

Whether Nick loses or not, this is going to be a good fight where ever it goes, standing or on the mat.

gsp will win this one cause there is no yellow card. in pride nick would have this one. lay n pray? get the fuck up BITCH!

I don't agree with GSP as a LnP'er. Only thing is that in PRIDE, GSP can't use elbows and he enjoys using those. He will have to create space to throw punches in PRIDE. But again, GSP isn't a LnP'er.

Gsp top game is to good he stops alot of submission by trapping the leg and triangle it using the can opener etc,while i want to see the fight i think george dominates it to a score of 50-43 easily

GSP is gonna look to do a lot of damage to Nick on the ground. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a stoppage late in the fight

Gracie jiu-jitsu bitch where you at

that's the "dangerous" stuff they don't teach at Renzo's right:rolleyes:?

I mean you're referring to the stuff that Renzo never learned from Rolles and Rickson right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back