Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal in the works for UFC 235 March 2 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Nick is probably washed up at this point, hes been out longer than the crazy 5 year suspension the NSAC put on him.

Oh the irony #FreeNickDiaz! and he fucking didn't bother fighting with his freedom.

That said..

WAR DIAZ BROS!!!

<{JustBleed}><209Bitch>

What’s the play here then? Nick comes out and says UFC is lying and he never agreed to fight, he misses updating his whereabouts or just the good old USADA pop jist before the fight?
I hope the fight happens, love Nick but man he’s hard work

What’s the play here then? Nick comes out and says UFC is lying and he never agreed to fight, he misses updating his whereabouts or just the good old USADA pop jist before the fight?
I hope the fight happens, love Nick but man he’s hard work
It's hard work making BS all the time and you MFs go at it like you're getting payed millions.

This should be a great fight. I think Nick takes it, he's got better boxing and BJJ, he's also bigger and Masvidal generally doesn't go for takedowns.

Just hope the fight stays intact but March??? Too far away!!

Just hope the fight stays intact but March??? Too far away!!
Yeah but Nick has been away a long time and from what some people say, Masvidal is rusty too (don't know details). Maybe it's a necessary evil.

Why are people acting like the Diaz brothers pull out of fights all the time? Getting them to agree to a fight is difficult, but once it's agreed to have either of them pulled out of a fight?

I'd guess by being the younger fresher far more active fighter. Just a hunch.
He's 34 and Nick's 35. And I would guess Nick would be the fresher fighter having just taken four years off.

He's 34 and Nick's 35. And I would guess Nick would be the fresher fighter having just taken four years off.
Let me rephrase that, Jorge takes it by being the more active fighter.

It that what you young :eek::eek::eek:bags say to each other after hitting the gym? Okay, Jayden Smith.

Your leg day probably consists of 5 sets of leg presses and that's it. Fucking newjack.
Woah, come on man. I know this is Sherdog, but you don't talk down on another man's workout. Not to get in your business, but some things should be off limits, imo.

Instead of a poll about who wins and how, lets have a poll on how far out from the fight Diaz backs out.
Its just one of those fights that gets you excited as hell, but it never takes place.

Did I call it or what??????
Lmao good old Diaz

I like this

I respect nick a lot

Especially how he took on anderson Silva and gsp never did

Fight will never happen. Diaz gonna Diaz

If Nick still has it he should win relatively easy.

But! Nick has not fought in 4 years. Not won in like 8 years. And he has been out partying and drinking non stop for years now. If he's not washed up I have no idea how. I think Masvidal will beat him pretty easily.

It would be interesting match. If Nick is not out of shape, he would win, but if he is not in shape- it will be a bad night for him.

Bad matchup, waste of Nick's fame. (Claims White was a tightwad. Well, you can't expect a big pay day fighting a low-budget opponent. Masvidal ain't a Silva!)

Back