Nick diaz vs Conor @ 170?

I'll let you know, give me a sec.

bof.jpg

Nick has superior hands, cardio, size and grappling.

Will Nick be allowed to corner Nate for this fight?

Conor. I think Nate is more difficult to beat than him.

Nick would maul him in my opinion. He'd tee off on him from the third round on like in the Daley fight, vicious combos. It'd be great.

I'm hoping Conor wins. Not really answering the question, but...

A perfect Nick Diaz opponent...two weight classes below him.

Nick would slaughter him. He would bully Conor all over the cage before finishing him. Nick's style and size would be very punishing.

I remember arguing about this with people long before Nate/Conor was announced. It was cute that people thought Conor would murk them both.

Nick would slaughter him. He would bully Conor all over the cage before finishing him. Nick's style and size would be very punishing.

I remember arguing about this with people long before Nate/Conor was announced. It was cute that people thought Conor would murk them both.

Not even a question, Nick was always the more talented fighter between the Diaz brothers, Nick would make it look easy.

Let's see, Conor got choked the fuck out by a 155 lb. guy who fought occasionally at 170. How will he do against a 170 lb. opponent with virtually the same fighting style who has fought at 185 before?

A perfect Nick Diaz opponent...two weight classes below him.

So if he'd makes weight at 145 he's a featherweight, if he makes weight at 155 hrs a light weight, so if he makes weight at 170..,.

Back