Nick Diaz - The return of the gangster

If that is being son'd then how'd you call GSP vs Serra 1 and vs Hendricks?
1st fight Serra got lucky, hence the total destruction in the rematch and Serra not going on to anything bigger.

and Hendricks lost a close close decision <Lmaoo> Diaz got sonned, on the feet, ground, in the clinch, wherever GSP wanted to take it.

Loved Diaz at that point but lets be realistic.

1st fight Serra got lucky, hence the total destruction in the rematch and Serra not going on to anything bigger.

and Hendricks lost a close close decision <Lmaoo> Diaz got sonned, on the feet, ground, in the clinch, wherever GSP wanted to take it.

Loved Diaz at that point but lets be realistic.
"Lucky" is a poor excuse for sore losers.
Hendricks gave GSP a good beating before losing the decision (although many consider he won).
Diaz got shut down. GSP wanted it mainly on the ground and that's where he was taking it.

Luck
Close fight

Next? Diaz always comes short in big fights boy.
"always" = one fight vs GSP and one roberry vs Condit.
Keep spinning guys.

Hendricks gave GSP a good beating before losing the decision (although many consider he won).
Diaz got shut down. GSP wanted it mainly on the ground and that's where he was taking it.

Keep spinning guys.

Look at this triggered little bitch. No wonder he is a Diaz fan.

<Dany07>

Personal attack and an emoticon? Trying a bit hard there.
GSP fans showing their class again...

Karo...Riggs...Sanchez...Condit...Sherk...GSP...Silva.

When things do not go 100% his way, he throws a tantrum and loses like a little toddler.

Possibly why most of the Diaz fans are either toddlers or low IQ adults.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and leave you at toddler.

Keep spinning guys.
upload_2018-11-23_14-30-20.png

That is the career of Matt Serra from his lucky win against GSP.

Nick WAS a great fighter but has no legacy, which is a real shame.

Karo...Riggs...Sanchez...Condit...Sherk...GSP...Silva.

When things do not go 100% his way, he throws a tantrum and loses like a little toddler.

Possibly why most of the Diaz fans are either toddlers or low IQ adults.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and leave you at toddler.
I know that every Diaz fight is a big fight, I just wanted to make you say it.;)

At least he fights and doesn't have to apologize afterwards...Remember GSP apologizing to the people for his fights?
GSP fans make excuses like "lucky punch" and roided Hendricks.

Uh-oh...we got a psychic here.:D
If you're not either of them then why are you spazing out in this thread?

He punched and he got the outcome he got. No luck about it.

You're not the one who decides those things. Simple as that.
I'm a big fan of Diaz, don't get me wrong but the bloke has no top wins. He beat an undersized BJ Penn and a dangerous striker(not great mma fighter) Paul Daley, other than that who in the last 10 years has he beat that would make him an all time great? He has never won a belt in the UFC and when he got his shot he got dominated and played with by GSP.

aryI7VI.gif

2010 called, they said they wanted their Diaz hype and excitement back .

I'm a big fan of Diaz, don't get me wrong but the bloke has no top wins. He beat an undersized BJ Penn and a dangerous striker(not great mma fighter) Paul Daley, other than that who in the last 10 years has he beat that would make him an all time great? He has never won a belt in the UFC and when he got his shot he got dominated and played with by GSP.
Of course you are...
I think BJ made the proper weight and is a fighter who has fought bigger opponents than Nick. About Daley; Nick didn't grapple with him, he beat him in striking.
GSP never played with him and that shows your bias and character. "Dominated"...I know the word as I know the rest of catchphrases that are being used to hype something that wasn't really that impressive. I'm not new in this.

I never asked of you to accept him as an all time great. I don't care. All I'm saying is that you're not the one to choose who's what. Your opinion is another man's opinion, that's all.

A pic for your gif:
BbSCDat.jpg

Can you still fail USADA for what will be in his system come fight night?

Of course you are...
I think BJ made the proper weight and is a fighter who has fought bigger opponents than Nick. About Daley; Nick didn't grapple with him, he beat him in striking.
GSP never played with him and that shows your bias and character. "Dominated"...I know the word as I know the rest of catchphrases that are being used to hype something that wasn't really that impressive. I'm not new in this.

I never asked of you to accept him as an all time great. I don't care. All I'm saying is that you're not the one to choose who's what. Your opinion is another man's opinion, that's all.

A pic for your gif:
BbSCDat.jpg
I assume you're not older than 18, this is pointless conversation <Lmaoo>

Back