Nick Diaz tells a funny story about the time Rampage Jackson tried to pick up on a girl Nick liked.

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Edit: Rampage, not Rampagr

I'm an idiot

Thanks for the waste of time.

But I like nicknames...

Anyway Rampage asked Nick if that was his girl and he said no. I doubt Rampage would've made a move if he'd say yes.

Lmao hadn't heard that before!

Thanks for posting @jjdowns

But I like nicknames...

Anyway Rampage asked Nick if that was his girl and he said no. I doubt Rampage would've made a move if he'd say yes.
I would not put that past Rampage. At least not the one I know. The one who dryhumped the reporter during an interview.

But I have no clue how he was back then.

Titanic, but the funniest thing about this story is the fact it should have only taken a minute to tell. Imagine having to transcribe Nick...

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

That was fucking amazing. Nick is opening up a lot these days and really expressing himself. He used to be a man of few words and at times it would even be awkward listening to him in an interview. These days he sounds different. He sounds happy to talk and share. He is a lot more intelligent than his image suggests and tells a great story.

War Nick

That was fucking amazing. Nick is opening up a lot these days and really expressing himself. He used to be a man of few words and at times it would even be awkward listening to him in an interview. These days he sounds different. He sounds happy to talk and share. He is a lot more intelligent than his image suggests and tells a great story.

War Nick
Lol

I would not put that past Rampage. At least not the one I know. The one who dryhumped the reporter during an interview.

But I have no clue how he was back then.
If he was gonna do that though, I doubt he'd ask if that Nick's girl first.

But you never know with Rampage.

If he was gonna do that though, I doubt he'd ask if that Nick's girl first.

But you never know with Rampage.
I agree. In that situation he did not steal anyone's girl.

He just hit on her with his personal charme.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back