Nick Diaz "Technique of the Week" Video!!!

Eternal Unltd1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay on the Eternal Unlimited "Technique of the Week" videos! We have 26 videos shot and edited, so we will have them up EVERY week from this point on. We shot the vids with Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz, Jake Shields, Gilbert Melendez, and Dave Terrell!

This week we started off with something simple. Nick Diaz takes us through the proper way to execute the armbar from closed gurad. Be sure to check out the Eternal Unlimited Store to help us out and support the fighters who make these vids possible. Click the link below to view the video...

MMA clothing, MMA shirts, Mixed Martial Arts gear, Mixed Martial Arts apparel, shorts and gloves

Basic but I like it! You can never have enough arm bar and triangle set ups!

Breaking down your opponent's posture is the key. There are some subtle details that Nick shows that can be helpful.

telegraphing

sneaking

tight high guard

one move

cross face

going to the back if needed

I think this is one of Nick's first instructional video.

Thanks Eternal. I hear Moses in the background teaching the kids' class. I think it adds a nice touch.

Thanks for the good word guys! Good point Bill. It is always good to go over the fundamentals that you and Nick mentioned. Can't wait to see Gilbert fight this weekend!

Thanks, Eternal. Good stuff. I'll be looking forward to some weekly pointers.

Nice way to get a tight high guard in Nogi! Good stuff

I never thought about arm dragging from full guard and then taking his back. Thanks, Nick. :)

get more nick diaz videos! huge nick diaz fan here, and i loved this instructional

I just started training and that was awesome. I will try it next time I roll!(Emphasis on TRY...)

I just started training and that was awesome. I will try it next time I roll!(Emphasis on TRY...)

Did Nick really say that to a random audience member? That sounds like him. He's always willing to help people who want to train.

I hope he does more.

Nick has a great way of avoiding punches in the guard. He always keeps his opponent "off posture".

Glad you guys like the new vid! We did a bunch more with Nick and Nate and we are going to alternate them in with videos of Jake, Dave, and Gilbert too. We are going to post a new one with Jake today or tommorow!

Glad you guys like the new vid! We did a bunch more with Nick and Nate and we are going to alternate them in with videos of Jake, Dave, and Gilbert too. We are going to post a new one with Jake today or tommorow!

he sounded really, really stoned. I wonder how much rolling he did before that video, and by rolling I mean paper

he sounded really, really stoned. I wonder how much rolling he did before that video, and by rolling I mean paper

nothing wrong with a BJJ player who likes to burn.

He'd tap your ass. lol

anyways, nice video. Diaz kicks ass. I can't get enough of this shit.

Back