Nick Diaz still putting in road work

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date

It’s hilarious that Donald Cerrone gets respect for fighting an unnecessary amount and racking up losses while the Diaz Bros get hated on for taking time off and losing decisions. Crazy, but anyway here’s more work being put in by Sherdogs favorite fighter that they love to hate! S/O gang tho.

Those are Bontrager Aeolus 5 carbon fiber wheels. For the set (front and rear) that's US$1200.
God knows what the bike costs. Prob 5 or 6000.

good for him he's putting in the miles.

Khamzat sleeps the old man dope-head.

P.S. he did admit that Diaz is a legend. But diaz was a pure brawler. Too many losses for lack of diversified skills. Great heart though. Dope makes you brave i guess!
The combined UFC record of Khamzat's opponents is 8 - 13 ... slow you roll just a tad friend.

Nick is cool dude man, he should take Conor on a few bike rides

I hope he looks good when he comes back, but that's a long time off

Not to mention it seems like he's been partying the entire time up until the past year, really hard to imagine him looking like the Nick of old

Khamzat sleeps the old man dope-head.

P.S. he did admit that Diaz is a legend. But diaz was a pure brawler. Too many losses for lack of diversified skills. Great heart though. Dope makes you brave i guess!

lack of diversified skills. The guy could do it all. What is dope? Marijuana?

1) Wasn’t his girlfriend
2) Was cleared of all charges
3) The alleged victim was caught up for lying about most of the details
4) Was cleared of all charges.
@Gensoking ... this is the type of stuff I'm talking about

How many people read that story and just considered Diaz a horrible person forever?

lack of diversified skills. The guy could do it all. What is dope? Marijuana?
He could do it all? He was just a brawler, a volume puncher. He lost to strikers (not the best ones in the world): Silva, KJ Noons, Condit, etc. I liked Diaz for brawling and heart, and fuck you attitude. Not much for his skills.

He could do it all? He was just a brawler, a volume puncher. He lost to strikers (not the best ones in the world): Silva, KJ Noons, Condit, etc. I liked Diaz for brawling and heart, and fuck you attitude. Not much for his skills.
He focused too much on Boxing and BJJ

If he could wrestle just a little bit he could've been a lot better imo, his BJJ is insanely good, but he never used it. Makes very little sense, I think he got sucked into that Gracie mentality, except added Boxing.

It's good he's staying in shape--and hopefully a sign he's not an alcoholic as was the rumor a couple of years ago. That said, I'm not sure why we need to give him mad props for riding bikes a long distance. Cardio was never his problem.

Also, it's highly debatable whether long duration cardio is an ideal form of exercise. Biking is easier on your knees than jogging, though. I don't do it (except the occasional bike ride for fun here and there) because it's time-consuming and there are more efficient ways to work out. But if I was a semi-retired MMA guy living somewhere with good weather and nice scenery, sure, it seems like a fun hobby--but certainly not the main thing he needs to do for an MMA comeback.

1. On and Off again girlfriend
2. 3 Felony domestic violence charges and one misdemeanor were suddenly dropped
3. Yeah, she took the money
4. You having fun swinging from his nuts?
1) Wasn’t his girlfriend
2) Was cleared of all charges
3) The alleged victim was caught up for lying about most of the details
4) Was cleared of all charges.

You cant just turn it off man.. my last fight was in Thailand 2013. But i still put in the daily work.

I miss having a goal. A carrot in front of you, to keep you training.

But even without it.. you cant turn it off.

And i am sure its even worse for the high level guys.

Agreed, I see no problem with staying in shape/running/training post competition days.

He is incredibly skinny now. It looks like he should fight at 155 or even 145.

E09MXdRX0AE3L3t

E09MXdQWEAcGwwP

1. On and Off again girlfriend
2. 3 Felony domestic violence charges and one misdemeanor were suddenly dropped
3. Yeah, she took the money
4. You having fun swinging from his nuts?
1) Again, wasn’t his girlfriend
2) The grand JURY CHOSE NOT to indict
3) I don’t think you understand how the United States legal system works.
4) I can tell you don’t know how to handle being wrong about something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back