Nick Diaz reveals return at ufc 246

Good, lets see what new excuses he'll make when he loses.

No way in the world.

The guy isn't in fight shape and isn't even training. If he got offered some absurd amount of money it would be possible, but I don't find it likely the UFC would do that.

LOL, Nate would finally get his shit properly pushed in if he ever signs to fight Gaethje, Nick vs Masvidal would be sad, not happening imo.

Hope he comes back in fighting shape.

Love his fights.

Nick Diaz vs Mickey Gall

Dont be scared homies.

Hes been posting shit on IG saying hes coming back...Im not holding my breath but it would be pretty awesome.

Why are people so excited to see Nick fight? He sounds and looks terrible. He hasn't won a fight in nearly 9 years.

NINE YEARS.

He is going to come back and get his ass kicked.

If he is going to fight another stand up brawler, that's cool. Dont match him with a technical striker, a wrestler or a top level guy.

Someone like Matt Brown would be ideal.

So the same card as conor. It would be epic if nick nate and conor all fought on the same card. Don't blink

Conor vs Cowboy
Nick vs Masvidal
Nate vs Gaethje

JBG fap streak broken

fake news. nick can say what he wants but i want his name on a contact and that wont happen.

also ufc wont waste loading a conor card cause conor sells it already. notice how bad ufc 229 was.

If he is going to fight another stand up brawler, that's cool. Dont match him with a technical striker, a wrestler or a top level guy.

Someone like Matt Brown would be ideal.

Mike Perry?

"I'm not doctor," but if his recent face pictures accurately reflect his internals, he is in real trouble.

Doesnt he need 6 months back in the testing pool? Or did he never actually retire??
I’m assuming even coming out of retirement you would need to be in the pool for 6 months

he needs to pay his fine to NSAC and six months USADA testing

fake news

Masvidal won't be ready for January, he said he needed a couple of surgeries after the last win.

He also said if they throw enough money at him, he will fight. Unless he already had surgery.
He beats Nick easily anyway

Dam why can't this be real!

I think he's feeling left by the wayside now that his brother's making money and becoming famous. Not the best reason to return. Doubt he gets past the drug test though.

Bro they can smoke up to the day of now

Diaz comeback is about as exciting as BJ penn fighting again.

Back